The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok got mine last night, it really is a spectacular piece but....mine has the "boob debris" and i don't think it looks right, i'm thinking of emailing or calling sideshow to see if i can get a replacement but i've never done that before cause honestly i have been very lucky with all the pieces i have ordered.

let me know what you think and if i am just being overly critical cause if mine looked anything like the pics on page 89 i wouldn't be complaing but i feel mine just looks weird

what do ya think??

mail

mail

ok got mine last night, it really is a spectacular piece but....mine has the "boob debris" and i don't think it looks right, i'm thinking of emailing or calling sideshow to see if i can get a replacement but i've never done that before cause honestly i have been very lucky with all the pieces i have ordered.

let me know what you think and if i am just being overly critical cause if mine looked anything like the pics on page 89 i wouldn't be complaing but i feel mine just looks weird

what do ya think??

mail

mail

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:clap

Should get mine in a couple hours...I swear to god if I have another She-Hulk situation...there will be BLOOD.

Good luck, i don't think there is an issue with these like there was with she hulk....i just don't think i like how the boobs or cleveage came out on mine...as funny as it is to say :lol

nobody sees anything wrong with this?

the first 2 are mine, the last 2 are Iron.Jedi from page 89

IMG00038-20100611-0901.jpg

IMG00037-20100611-0901.jpg

DSCN0507.jpg

DSCN0492.jpg

His looks waaaay better, i think i will call sideshow to see what i have to do to get a replacement?

nobody sees anything wrong with this?

the first 2 are mine, the last 2 are Iron.Jedi from page 89

His looks waaaay better, i think i will call sideshow to see what i have to do to get a replacement?

For that small of an issue you might get a replacement or they might just give you money off the order.

ok started the exchange process, just got off the phone with Jaclyn at SS (Super nice) gonna send them the pics now.

Back