The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#292 Ex in today. very nice piece and will fit wonderfully in with the rest of the 1:4.59 scale statues i have ... :dunno

no paint build-up in the cleavage, but on closer examination :wink1: actually a bit of paint missing. mini vision has a busted left leg though ...

#292 Ex in today. very nice piece and will fit wonderfully in with the rest of the 1:4.59 scale statues i have ... :dunno

no paint build-up in the cleavage, but on closer examination :wink1: actually a bit of paint missing. mini vision has a busted left leg though ...

what's with all the broken visions that are showing up :gah:

:gah:

:slap

:thud:

I even just got in touch with brooks and ordered this print to go with it too :

9a0d61ece41fd481ff2597ee954dad23.jpg

How much was it?

Wow, just got around to peeking at the Brooks print! Why is SS not doing this for the AH line? Larger prints, higher quality paper, protective sleeve...excellent job on the print all around.

I'm sooo broke from all my purchases but after looking at more photos of this piece I just know I had to get it. Its my first ss piece that is not life size. I'm not a big fan of non life sized items but this piece is just sooo pretty, I'm sold. So decided to flexi pay this piece. Can't wait for it to arrive! Beautiful piece!

Think this piece would look lovely next to the kabuki piece I've been meaning to get too.

I'm sooo broke from all my purchases but after looking at more photos of this piece I just know I had to get it. Its my first ss piece that is not life size. I'm not a big fan of non life sized items but this piece is just sooo pretty, I'm sold. So decided to flexi pay this piece. Can't wait for it to arrive! Beautiful piece!

Think this piece would look lovely next to the kabuki piece I've been meaning to get too.

Did u get on FP through Sideshow for a Ex or Reg, I talked to the customer service rep and she was saying that there was no more available slots on the FP?

Did u get on FP through Sideshow for a Ex or Reg, I talked to the customer service rep and she was saying that there was no more available slots on the FP?

I got the reg edition. Don't tell me there's no more slots for FP for reg? :(

Didn't find that having a piece of art work was exciting enough for me to own the exclusive edition.

Whoo mine is out for delivery!

And sometimes things happen to free up flex pay slots. My friend tried to flex pay her Mystique but was told she couldn't, two weeks later I contacted them about flex pay and had no problems.

I got the reg edition. Don't tell me there's no more slots for FP for reg? :(

Didn't find that having a piece of art work was exciting enough for me to own the exclusive edition.

Well all I know is there's no more slots for the Ex, might be a different situation on the regs...

Sucks to see another broken Vision. I don't like the chances of mine making it all the way from Cali to Florida in one piece.

Back