The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Scarlet Witch Comiquette

That little Vision is awesome....loll

That SW looks phenominal. Her cape is bad ass and like Shai mentioned, the piece screams personality, looking at it is actually....fun especially when I realized that the little vision dude was part of the base!

Besides A-bom who impresses with his size, 1:2 IM and CM Supes, she's definately one of the best of show.

And i'm not even buying her but she's going to look cool amongst your collections.

Can't wait for in hand pics. Congrats to those who end up with her.

The Black Queen looks pretty cool as well.

Looks great, but the base on her is huge! My display cabinet won't fit her so I don't know where I'm going to put it if I get one.:banghead

She looks fat.

From certain angles, yeah.....but I think it adds to the fun factor with her overall design elements....

Besides, her mammaries are vehicle airbags so she needs some girth to sustain those inflatables....:naughty

I think the scarlett witch is the best marvel piece over there..perfect sculpt from an original and funny art.

even over She-hulk??? :horror I think the BQ is a close second , but I agree. Mystique's head looks. :confused:

pics from SF:

IMG_0076.jpg

check on that pic.....Mystique Hair = :monkey4

Looks like she's pulling off her wig :dunno :horror :dunno

I think SW's cape tip needs to scurry over to Mystique's wig and pull it back some.....:lol

BTW, SW's face looks like a real freaking person :rock

This and Venom are the two best Marvel pieces shown in a while imo. The art-to-statue concept was done perfectly. Sculpt is bad ass :rock

Mini-Vision robot is so cool.

It will be hard for me not to order this....:banghead

she's holding a remote control? Anyone know y?

Back