The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was $30. I live in Indiana, US. Seems high, Donatello and Venom were around $15-20 each and Dagger was around $20.

Mine was $30. I live in Indiana, US. Seems high, Donatello and Venom were around $15-20 each and Dagger was around $20.

Dang that's crazy, I didn't expect this to go no more than $15-$20 for the same reason up above.

That sure is--don't know what the deal is or if I should press the issue with SS. Probably not.

Will you look at that. Americans complaining about shipping fees...:rolleyes:

It is all relative. We can complain all we want if we are getting raped on shipping prices relative to what we usually pay or what others pay depending on distance. Blow me. :lol

whatever.jpg

:goodpost::exactly::pfft::rotfl:peace

Nice pics...

Nicely sculpted, nice paintjob,nice print....yeah, this one is a definate winner.

Just got my Scarlet Witch Exclusive (#284) about twenty minutes ago.

Before even setting her up I have to say I was delighted to see how they shipped the print for her... In a decently heavy-weight envelope.

I hope they do this for the rest of the prints going out with all exclusives.

Wanda is a delight... Getting the cape on was a tiny bit of an issue, but quickly figured out. No real issues with her....

...Except for the paint between the boobs. Yeah, looks like it was put on too thick in that narrow space between them... It may not be absolutely perfect, but in looking at it I think it is likely an issue with most. So I am not going to complain... much.

The issue with this whole thing, was the one thing I checked last, as it was something I feared after seeing another post.

Yes, the head of the little Vision robot is broken off.. and in much the same way I saw in the other post...

I hope they can replace just the Vision robot as the rest of this I am happy with. For the meantime though, I can settle with his head resting in place. (Attached are a couple of photos of my broken Vision.)

Well, this is my tenth statue from Sideshow, and the only one with any issues that were a disappointment. So I guess I am doing good. Now I am waiting to hear back from Sideshow as to what can be done with this problem.
View attachment 25799 View attachment 25800 View attachment 25801

They'll replace just the vision for you. You'll have to send them pictures of it destroyed after you get your replacement piece, but Sideshow is good about quickly taking care of things like this. They gave me a completely new Mystique body when mine was chipped and not painted well.

Back