The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

MY evil queen.......:horror

IMG_5503.jpg

I bought this for my little girl! OK, OK I bought it for me too:cool: - what can I say? I like cartoons etc!:lol

My new Jedi cape with lightsaber, messing around with Darth Maul.....
Terminator being the judge!
IMG_5579.jpg

You can see the cape more clearly in this shot. Sorry about the rubbish plinths....

IMG_5598.jpg

Took me an hour to iron too:banghead

Last edited:

Great Score on YOUR Evil Queen :lol Resin, Just let your little girl know that your keeping it for her until she is older and can appreciate the beauty and she can look at it anytime from behind the glass :D and Congrats on your New Cape

Great Score on YOUR Evil Queen :lol Resin, Just let your little girl know that your keeping it for her until she is older and can appreciate the beauty and she can look at it anytime from behind the glass :D and Congrats on your New Cape

Thanks Colossus my friend!:duff :rotfl She understands quite well really, she is 5 and has the ALIEN 1:1 stuff in HER room - she's not allowed to watch the movies etc, and I say the aliens are GOOD creatures!!!:lol One day she'll get her own back:horror

Thanks Colossus my friend!:duff :rotfl She understands quite well really, she is 5 and has the ALIEN 1:1 stuff in HER room - she's not allowed to watch the movies etc, and I say the aliens are GOOD creatures!!!:lol One day she'll get her own back:horror

Sounds like A Great Little Girl and Daddy's No.1, Much Congrats Resin

oh wow! awesome!!! i want that cloak/cape!!!

Hey garou_terry! Thanks for your nice comments:duff The cape is my new dressing gown!:horror :D Mind you, I wish I had a Bat cape too, I don't know how I would use it though - I guess I'll have to phone Bruce:rolleyes:

wow,thats the best of the best,great choice of statues and models,you must have to have another house to store all your boxes kev,fantastic

its every time a pleasure to see your pics resin:banana

congrats for the new stuff:peace

wow,thats the best of the best,great choice of statues and models,you must have to have another house to store all your boxes kev,fantastic

Hey schuey:duff Thank you very much for your kind words Matt!:family
I am sorry to hear you had to get rid of some of your collection,I'm sure soon you will manage to get up and running again soon. I hope you can resolve your recent situation too. Good luck my friend:banana

You sir, have no life... AND i shall love you and envy you for the rest of eternity! you get 5 bananas!!! :banana:banana:chew:banana:banana:banana
oh, and a wookie!

:rotfl How do you know I have no life? SO TRUE!!:lol You have got that sixth sense I guess! That's also one of the most big me up comments I've had:D Thank you very much ItsSinjin!!:mexwave

its every time a pleasure to see your pics resin:banana

congrats for the new stuff:peace

My pleasure macke my friend!:duff This one is just for you, as you're the biggest fan I know!:rock

My other dressing gown!
From the front.......

IMG_5624.jpg

And the logo on the back........

IMG_5626.jpg

Last edited:
Back