The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

oh my god:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5!!

that`s great:google !!

I think that would be a must have for me:D

oh my god:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5!!

that`s great:google !!

I think that would be a must have for me:D

Hey macke my friend!:duff Thet are really comfortable and warm, also a bargain at about £40! I got mine from the gadget shop in UK.:banana

Hey macke my friend!:duff Thet are really comfortable and warm, also a bargain at about £40! I got mine from the gadget shop in UK.:banana

Hey Resin my friend! Thanks for the information, but for me is not important if its comfortable or warm, it must look good dude:rotfl
and this robe rocks:D

Hey Resin my friend! Thanks for the information, but for me is not important if its comfortable or warm, it must look good dude:rotfl
and this robe rocks:D

Hi macke, are you going to buy one? They also sell a shinier satin version too, which LOOKS even better!:horror (the ones that boxers really use) :monkey5

Hi macke, are you going to buy one? They also sell a shinier satin version too, which LOOKS even better!:horror (the ones that boxers really use) :monkey5

Hey Resin, I´m not sure if I buy the robe, maybe the satin version which looks more realistic... At the moment I think to get the shorts
from Rocky IV + Rocky Balboa.... hope to find a good deal :eek:

well, i went to resin1s house today and seen his collection and i must say i was blown away,ive seen loads of his models as pictures on the net,but i did not realize just how big and how detailed some were.every model and sculpture were awesome,and i must say he is also a top bloke too,hopefully one day i will get to see his darth vader bust as it was still in the box,it was a day too remember for sure and we had some fun and games trying to get my statue which i brought of him into the car lol,well done mate and all the best,and please put a pic up of your vader bust soon

well, i went to resin1s house today and seen his collection and i must say i was blown away,ive seen loads of his models as pictures on the net,but i did not realize just how big and how detailed some were.every model and sculpture were awesome,and i must say he is also a top bloke too,hopefully one day i will get to see his darth vader bust as it was still in the box,it was a day too remember for sure and we had some fun and games trying to get my statue which i brought of him into the car lol,well done mate and all the best,and please put a pic up of your vader bust soon

Hey schuey, thanks very much for your kind words and your visit. It was a pleasure showing you around! I hope your statue turned out OK, if not, just give me a call. I will be posting regular picture updates, so more surprises to follow. Keep in touch my friend:duff

I finally got Batman for my Batpod and Tumbler!:yess:

IMG_5675.jpg

Alien head by HCG - looking for this one for aaaaaaages.....

IMG_5682.jpg

IMG_5697.jpg

Last edited:

Absolutely amazing, best collection I have probably seen!!!!

congrats for your new additions my friend:clap:clap:clap

Thumbler+Pod are awesome:yess:

Alien 3 head......

IMG_5717.jpg

IMG_5730.jpg

Man-Thing Comiquette with light up (red) eyes, love this one!

IMG_5745.jpg

IMG_5759.jpg

Man-Thing Comiquette with light up (red) eyes, love this one!

IMG_5745.jpg

IMG_5759.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Congrats my friend:clap:clap
Man-Thing looks amazing

My God !!!! I'm Speechless !!! :slap:slap:slap

I was also looking for the HCG bust Alien, but impossible to find in europe ...

Congrats for all additions, Resin1 ;)

Great Pick-ups Resin and Congrats on your Alien find, They are both Wicked looking, I have seen and held the Thing (No Pun Intended), Heavy and Impressive, Pic's do not do this Piece any Justice

Back