The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

hey my friend!!!! congrats for Abomination, that`s a huge piece, one of my favourite piece!! looks absolutely great:clap:clap

one reason more to visit you some day:peace

congrats also for your alien/predalien bust, great pieces!!

Thanks macke!:hi5: Abomination truly is a great piece,:yess: the scales for his skin look really good, I look at it like a new species of deadly dinosaur! :horror

blimmy,them alien busts are unbelivable,great pics too,im rubbish at taking pics,maybe you can come round mine and take pics of you know who when im finished eh pal?lol

blimmy,them alien busts are unbelivable,great pics too,im rubbish at taking pics,maybe you can come round mine and take pics of you know who when im finished eh pal?lol

Thanks very much schuey!:hi5: If I know I will pass your town, I'll give you a buzz first. If all is good i'll bring my camera!:) Ps. I got tired of waiting - so look down...........

Life size Darth Vader with Premium format Darth Vader......

IMG_6064.jpg

Thanks for looking!
From RESIN1

congrats for the Darth Vader Bust & PF!!!!:bow:bow

really amazing my friend:wave

Holy crap what a collection,what size house do you live in?

wow,that vader massive,looks brill,when you get your case can you show us some more pics of it,with and without the helmet,one piece i would love to have,

nice adds, predalien bust, abomination and DV bust looks awesome !!

AS I DON'T HAVE A NERVOUS DISPOSITION.... MY BEDROOM (one half)

IMG_6379.jpg

Had to get a wide lens to fit this much in the photo, still not good quality, but that's just the way it is!
My head lies on the side of the bed where the Saw puppet is, Saw usually looks toward the bed:horror. (Just posing for the camera in this pic!)

Thanks for looking!
From RESIN1

wow,that vader massive,looks brill,when you get your case can you show us some more pics of it,with and without the helmet,one piece i would love to have,

nice adds, predalien bust, abomination and DV bust looks awesome !!

Very great addition Resin ;)

Thanks schuey, i'll get the pics done shortly!:wave

Thanks for the comments Mastter! :exactly:

Thanks for the kind words darthstitch! :hi5:

Back