Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

does anyone like the look of the convention steel brigade commander? it looks really cool

you can google it for a better image. but here is one i found

Ive seen the Steel Brigade regular trooper and the Steel Brigade Delta Driver. I havent seen the Commander yet. Where can I see it?

I always thought he looked more like an Iron Grenadier personally:

steelbrigadecommander_large.jpg

Worms was one of the best looking figures in the whole line!

I always thought he looked more like an Iron Grenadier personally:

steelbrigadecommander_large.jpg

It does looks like it belongs in Cobra. I see they also have the silver helmet version. Dont care for that version at all. I always considered the golden helmet SB as a variant, I didnt know that they are commanders. Come to think of it, 4 of us actually got SB Commanders from Mando.:hi5:

It does looks like it belongs in Cobra. I see they also have the silver helmet version. Dont care for that version at all. I always considered the golden helmet SB as a variant, I didnt know that they are commanders. Come to think of it, 4 of us actually got SB Commanders from Mando.:hi5:

Yup. :wave

100_8314.jpg

Still love how that visor looks translucent. Stoked to be lucky enough to own one. :rock:rock:rock

:lecture

picture.php

Last edited:

Long overdue! My Steel Brigade figure...

SB1.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb3.jpg

I dig the fingerless glove look for some reason and the fact that you went the extra mile with the backpack. Looks great! :clap

Yup. :wave

100_8314.jpg

Still love how that visor looks translucent. Stoked to be lucky enough to own one. :rock:rock:rock

Dig that one a lot. I think the tan goes really well with the gold. Oddly, as much I don't care for the v2 SB I think that paintscheme on the helmet wound up being my favorite.

Worms was one of the best looking figures in the whole line!

That wouldn't actually that hard of a bash no that you mention him. The uniform is pretty nazi-esque, then you just need the helmet. But that's windchill's torso/waist if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

Any chance for Re-Enlistment? I know it's not just me who's interested.. Should this be relaunched.. I'm in..

mando if you are planning on making a worms helmet count me in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back