Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

Here is my tweaked goldie. I added a back pack and the HT Captain America gauntlets (Painted black with gold accents) and Beach Head's Gloves (With gray parts painted black). He is also on regular TT with muscle arms. Im waiting for another set of gauntlets for the regular SB.

picture025tz.jpg

picture024ko.jpg

Last edited:

That looks great, I am not a fan of the figure, but that looks great.

These do look amazing and congrats to everyone who got in on one but I'd like to see the helmet maybe scaled up just slightly and actually hollowed out to slide over a head if this was to be re- reenlisted I guess. Not to trump these that already exsist but that would just push the concept over the top for me!

Love it. :clap:clap

Weapons look a touch outdated but doesn't hinder them one bit.

Thanks. I went with the weapons the original 3/4 had. I just need the bayonet for both and the scope for Goldie. Might change them though, M4s maybe (originally had one on Goldie,)?

Wall looks a but funny 1K, I'd repaint it, just to keep them modern.

Ski

Wall looks a but funny 1K, I'd repaint it, just to keep them modern.

Ski

:lol
It's the wall at work, next to my desk. I dont have much room at home so, I have some of my Joes here.

Btw, what scope goes on the M16? I know it has to compensate for the slant on the carrying handle. But I cant tell which one to get. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

:lol
It's the wall at work, next to my desk. I dont have much room at home so, I have some of my Joes here.

Btw, what scope goes on the M16? I know it has to compensate for the slant on the carrying handle. But I cant tell which one to get. Any help would be appreciated.

The problem is, your M16 has a fixed carry handle, so you'd need a scope attached to a rail mount that sits in the crook of the H-bar. Most 1/6 ARs that mimic that would come included with it, so it's not something you find loose in a breakdown. Off the top of my head, both HT's and SSC's Sarah Connor had one on her XM177 that could be used if you have or stumble across one.

The problem is, your M16 has a fixed carry handle, so you'd need a scope attached to a rail mount that sits in the crook of the H-bar. Most 1/6 ARs that mimic that would come included with it, so it's not something you find loose in a breakdown. Off the top of my head, both HT's and SSC's Sarah Connor had one on her XM177 that could be used if you have or stumble across one.

Thanks Nam. Now I know what to look for.
:duff

Edit- I didnt realize I had a broken HT Sarah Connors M16 in my parts bin. Perfect!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back