Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

Anyone have the turquois sweater a some of us bought off ebay when we started this bash? And want to part with it? I'm looking to replace the one I had on mine. Granted the one I had was a dyed Dragon sweater, but I remember the color being almost identical. I bought one recently off the same guy, but the blue is different, its a nice color, but I miss my old one.

Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

I have one that 'Face sent me ages ago. I think I gutted the excess fabric but other than that its untouched. I'll send it w/ your Worms helmet. :hi5:

Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment (FINAL 5!)

Didn't seem like a need thread was all that neccessary so I'm tacking it on here.
I won't come out and say these are the last ones, but they are the last ones I'm doing for a while. There are only five* in this “batch” so if you've missed out in the past now is the time to join.
I did go about these differently though in that they are drilled, painted and ready to ship out IMMEDIATELY. No waiting period.

F5SBs.jpg

The price is $55 (includes shipping/confirmation). Paypal only. Add $5 for Intl.

1.BuddyGus PAID (Deployed)
2.DeltaForceChungx2 PAID
3.Progmatinee PAID (Deployed)
4.Niltusk PAID (Deployed)
5.SFC-Dusty PAID
7.Incurable Collector PAID
6.OnetrueJoe

*There is a fifth one he just didn't make the shot.

W.O.R.M.S. Are still coming. I apologize for the excessive delay but I've got my head back in the game now. Went through three different antennae iterations but I've finally got something that's both durable and asthetically pleasing. Just bare with me another week or so.

Last edited:
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment (FINAL 5! #445)

M.jpg

^^^^ NICE!!!! That's what I'm _______ talkn bout!

Ski

MANDO:

I am definitely interested in one more . . . maybe two. Do I PM you?

Is there still one available? I'd like another.
Are these the ones you were talking about without the neck?

Glad I made it into this,now I don't have to be so jealous when I see everyone elses. :yess:

Last edited:

Okay so here's what I did since there's a couple more joes interested I poured another pair of heads the last of which quite literally broke the mold meaning this is it for the time being... and this time I mean it. :lol

SFC-Dusty and Incurable Collector have been added to the list PM me for details.

Also to clarify these all have necks just as the previous ones did so will need the SHORT adapter. The no-neck version is still an option for sometime down the road (way off in the horizon) but for these I didn't remold.

The end. If you need me I'll be in my cave.

Is there still one available? I'd like another.
Are these the ones you were talking about without the neck?

____! Sorry, 'Metal, I just saw this. Hit me up if you're still down and we'll figure something out.

For those on the fence, these things are awesome!

picture.php

I never get tired of that picture!:yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back