Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirt cam out nice, Prog.

All this SB talk got me to wanna change up my figure. Everything is the same, but he's on a R&R body now.
With the tight fit and thickness of the sweater, he looks like a beast.

P1180156.jpg
P1180157.jpg

I dig it :cool:

looks good, prog! really dig the shirt.

he does look pretty beastly, king. awesome job.

yeah not doubt he looks freaking buff! Arms are bursting out of his sleeves. Looks like he can kick the rest of the SB's into shape if needed.

Love my SB, anyone else think its time to start buttering Mando up for the SDCC para version? :lol

Shirt cam out nice, Prog.

All this SB talk got me to wanna change up my figure. Everything is the same, but he's on a R&R body now.
With the tight fit and thickness of the sweater, he looks like a beast.

P1180156.jpg
P1180157.jpg

I dig it :cool:

Diggin the hell outta that one, Nam! Now I'm tempted to try a sleeveless version.

Love my SB, anyone else think its time to start buttering Mando up for the SDCC para version? :lol

That the grey/black one w/ the IG helmet?

MANDO got a full plate, but I personally would like to see a STEEL BRIGADE DELTA head sculpt from him.

That helmet looks a lot like VvV SB guys, and I wasn't really a fan of it then. I honestly think that could be bashed fairly easily w/ minimal mods here and there. Really all you need is the right shape gasmask cause the helmet woud be pie.

Nam did mention/suggest the Create-A-Cobra to me a while ago. Neat thing about that one is the helmet doubles for CG Imortals.

Mando is a vintage fan anyway.

Word. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back