The Thing PF Exclusive Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got 57!

Man, the box was freaking HUGE!!!! But packed incredibly well. Wish SIM was packed that way...

I got number 37 today and am very pleased with him! Very impressive in person for me.

Both head sculpts rock...pun intended. I don't know which one I prefer yet.

Is the paint perfect? No, but I can live with it on this statue..the guy is made of rock. It is how I would expect a big rock guy to look in real life.

p1000865eh4.jpg

p1000863mf7.jpg

p1000862xh2.jpg

p1000861oi3.jpg

p1000860yq2.jpg

More to come!

Last edited:
To the people concerned about the "shading" differences in color on the chest under the right arm, it is only noticeable when pictures are taken with a flash and not in normal lighting.

Flash pictures really mess with the colors on this statue.

Not the best examples since the "shading" area in question is in the shadows but best I can do for now with the lighting in the room. The non flash pictures are much more accurate to the actual color of the statue.

It also proves the point to not use a flash when taking pictures unless needed as it washes everything out and screws up the colors.

p1000869hq2.jpg

p1000870zq2.jpg

Natrix, your signature sucks.. if true.

Or is it the posts that the people made to Nightcreeper's pictures that sucked? Either way, suckage all around.

btw Nice pics!

Or is it the posts that the people made to Nightcreeper's pictures that sucked? Either way, suckage all around.

btw Nice pics!

btw Nice pics!Natrix, your signature sucks.. if true.

btw Nice pics!

Thanks.

These two pieces are MADE to go together. Did you think about reordering or still were not impressed enough to pay the high shipping and fees to Canada?

Actually, it was more of me getting out of Marvel gradually..Cant afford too much of their pieces now....Altough still awesome, I just cant afford him for 600$..I'll keep the ones I really, really like from now on..I have ordered Thor, but probably will cancel also...But no Doubt That Thing is a masterpiece and complement the Hulk very well...

Getting back to my horror roots right now, cause they release far less pieces..lollll...One thing for sure, I think Sideshow finally realize the potential of the Marvel licence and the Marvel Pf Line is their flagship line Right now.Every figure is an homerun.Like the Thing PF..Congrats to anyone who got that awesome piece.

I hear you. $600 is a LOT of money when you're not even having to pay secondary market prices.

Actually, it was more of me getting out of Marvel gradually..Cant afford too much of their pieces now....Altough still awesome, I just cant afford him for 600$..I'll keep the ones I really, really like from now on..I have ordered Thor, but probably will cancel also...But no Doubt That Thing is a masterpiece and complement the Hulk very well...

Getting back to my horror roots right now, cause they release far less pieces..lollll...One thing for sure, I think Sideshow finally realize the potential of the Marvel licence and the Marvel Pf Line is their flagship line Right now.Every figure is an homerun.Like the Thing PF..Congrats to anyone who got that awesome piece.

Even Thor is a Home Run!!??? :D

Sorry to hear you have to cut back... that's what I've done.. I think of what I really really want.. draw it out(plan) and wait for the releases. Marvel and Gijoe might kill me though.:lol

Even Thor is a Home Run!!??? :D

Sorry to hear you have to cut back... that's what I've done.. I think of what I really really want.. draw it out(plan) and wait for the releases. Marvel and Gijoe might kill me though.:lol

I cut back a while ago. the only thing I have on PO from SS now that the Thing is here is the Aragorn PF...nothing else right now. I have a few GG mini-busts on PO was well, but not that many and I even decided not to order a couple of the new SW ones.

Got here Yesterday, and He's Perfect. Sorry for the flash, looks much better in person.:D

DSCN0937.jpg

DSCN0936.jpg

DSCN0935.jpg

DSCN0934.jpg

Thanks for all the great pics, guys. He look awesome with the Hulk. Yeah, the flash does make a big difference and I'm glad I wasn't one to panic and cancel him. I prefer to judge for myself once the items is in hand.

Keep the pics coming, guys.

Thanks for all the pics people. :)

I finally got to see 2 of these in person today, One belongs to my friend while the other was at my local comic book store, so that I could compare them to each other and the pics here on the board.

IMO it's the paint ops that make or break this particular piece. My friends' Thing is beautiful and the paint ops are great while the CBS one was horrible. The dark "shading" looked horrible on it.

I'm so sad I had to cancel my Thing Exc but I couldn't afford 2 pieces at this time. :monkey2 Somebody offered me a chance to buy a "grail" piece for my collection with a price that was WAY under the current value of it. I've been looking to pick this up for years so I couldn't pass it buy.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the Thing exclusive if it's still available in a month or so. :monkey3

Looks really good, I like the open mouth better... an oddity, but makes a little more sense to me.

And looks badass squared up against Hulk.

Back