The Thing PF Exclusive Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Kit and Mobeill!! :clap

Good to see more people are receiving and are happy with Mr. Grimm. :cool:

Bonehead, you need 'Aunt Petunia's favorite nephew' in your collection bud!! :D

Here are a few quick pics I took of #93. I'll take and post some updated pics of my Marvel shelves when I get the X-Men #3 tomorrow.

Congrats man! The exclusive head really jazzes this one up. I'm not a big fan of the character, but I appreciate that this is a great statue! :D

IMG_1042.jpg
I never get tired of looking at this guy, he is too awesome!! Hard to believe people went into panic mode after those first pics surfaced, I never had a doubt that he would kick ass.

I never get tired of looking at this guy, he is too awesome!! Hard to believe people went into panic mode after those first pics surfaced, I never had a doubt that he would kick ass.

He is just so awesome. Can't believe I ever had doubts. Love the exclusive head as well. Just really matches the Hulk's face and they are gonna look amazing together.

That exclusive head rocks! :rock I'd buy one but I'd have to go back and buy all of the previous PF's and then I'd be broke. :monkey2

Meh . . .pairing up The Thing to a Grey Hulk makes the Grey Hulk look weak (like he seen a ghost and turned several shades lighter). Having a green Hulk looks better from a color pairing standpoint.

Meh . . .pairing up The Thing to a Grey Hulk makes the Grey Hulk look weak (like he seen a ghost and turned several shades lighter). Having a green Hulk looks better from a color pairing standpoint.

I gotta agree. The orange and green really compliment each other a lot better

As cool as the Grey is I've always preferred the Green over it. The Green Vs. The Orange looks really cool.

Translation: "I'm bitter that I don't own a Grey and don't want Grey owners to like their setup more than mine." :)

Just kidding, I do agree that the Green/Orange combo has a nicer and more comic book *pop* to it as this recent picture showcases:

DSCN0934.jpg

Translation: "I'm bitter that I don't own a Grey and don't want Grey owners to like their setup more than mine." :)

Just kidding, I do agree that the Green/Orange combo has a nicer and more comic book *pop* to it as this recent picture showcases:

DSCN0934.jpg

These two look great together.

Grey > Green

If you like it. I never even knew the Hulk was Grey in the comic at first. I grew up knowing Green Hulk only. I also think it looks better than the Grey one.

There is nothing wrong with the Grey, but had I ordered one at the time I just would have flipped it and kept a Green one.

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Just got my Thing Excl.!!! I didn't expect it until tomorrow. I was on my way out the door when he rolled up. He looks awesome, way better in person. There are a couple of places where it's hard to tell if the paint is suposed to look like that or if someone got lazy sometimes. There are two things i'm curious about. Does eveybody elses right foot float a bit over the base? And is it normal that there's something ratteling inside the base?

Oh, and i got #162/750:rock:rock:rock

My Hulk base has a rattle in it. It's just a piece of polly that either broke inside or when they molded it. It's not a big deal. I don't notice a floating foot on mine though.

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Just got my Thing Excl.!!! I didn't expect it until tomorrow. I was on my way out the door when he rolled up. He looks awesome, way better in person. There are a couple of places where it's hard to tell if the paint is suposed to look like that or if someone got lazy sometimes. There are two things i'm curious about. Does eveybody elses right foot float a bit over the base? And is it normal that there's something ratteling inside the base?

Oh, and i got #162/750:rock:rock:rock

....my left foot has a slight gap where it doesn't rest completely in his foot print...i wrapped some drafting tape around the peg and placed some dark grey foam under his foot...not perfect but I'm fine with it.

....my left foot has a slight gap where it doesn't rest completely in his foot print...i wrapped some drafting tape around the peg and placed some dark grey foam under his foot...not perfect but I'm fine with it.

Mine does the same thing. Guess it's a common thing.

Back