The thing with trousers..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive me for asking, but why cancel for a pair of pants?

why not? :lol

If I don't like it when pic released then I'll go back and get the exclusive (not exactly flying of the shelves)

Besides,if it is the pants with the 4 logo at the top then he'll look awesome if they do the rest of the F4

I dunno. I guess I just feel that it sends SS a message that fans are ok with them doing stuff like this. To each their own though.

why not? :lol

If I don't like it when pic released then I'll go back and get the exclusive (not exactly flying of the shelves)

Besides,if it is the pants with the 4 logo at the top then he'll look awesome if they do the rest of the F4

exactly...:D

I dunno. I guess I just feel that it sends SS a message that fans are ok with them doing stuff like this. To each their own though.

they've done & have done it in the past with scarface, spiderman, daredevil etc

all have international editions so I don't think their changing their minds

whether we like it or not they will do it.
There money grabbers like all company's.

Never said they weren't, but I don't have to support it when they do it. I am not saying you can't. Just giving my stance on it.

or their giving the fans the choice of which version they want, some people disliked the biker shorts

Then announce all 3 at once instead of F'ing the people who already have their regulars.

to be honest I hate the shorts but didn't really have a choice I wanna see this other one first before I pay for the regular. It might destroy it.
And like Karma said they ain't exactly flying off the shelves.
They better bring the rest of the team though.

to be honest I hate the shorts but didn't really have a choice I wanna see this other one first before I pay for the regular. It might destroy it.
And like Karma said they ain't exactly flying off the shelves.
They better bring the rest of the team though.

well if it's trouser he'll have boots on instead of feet
otherwise it'll look silly

Like I said, to me that's what makes it such a WEAK move by SS. I still think they are agreat company, but this is pretty F'ed up IMO.

I know what your saying for the perspective of someone that already had it but for those that don't, it pretty cool news

:monkey5I've canceled about 500 things due to the same thing coming out but looking different in some way. :eek::lol
For the people who bought the regular thing they could of announced this guy before. I was gonna pay too on Monday , I guess I was actually kind of lucky my card got declined.

Maybe you should direct a question to sideshow in the ask sideshow section

Do they even still go there and answer stuff? It really does not affect me since I am keeping my ex, but like I said, I'd be PISSED if I had already gotten my regular edition and then they announce another "varient" that I may have wanted insted. I think they really boned some people here.

Do they even still go there and answer stuff? It really does not affect me since I am keeping my ex, but like I said, I'd be PISSED if I had already gotten my regular edition and then they announce another "variant" that I may have wanted instead. I think they really boned some people here.

Still think today is a separate announcement

I predict Thor

But I see you POV

IF it is an international exclusive the trousers isn't really different than others done in the past. Remember the Spider-Man 1:1 International with Silver Eyes? Small difference but for some it made all the difference. With trousers its more of a PF I guess than others and I'm be really interested to see if there are sculpted boots....

:lol:lol:lol PREMIUM FORMAT RATED......:monkey4

MILKING THE COW A BIT SIDESHOW, DONT WE?:lol

Back