The Tomy Mini Helmet Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this in regards to the recent mentions of various people looking for various Tomy mini-helmets. Thought it'd be good to condense it into one and let people know what we're looking for.

I hope it's ok to post this here.

I was looking for another Imperial Scout Trooper helmet for my 1/6 biker scout. If anyone has one, let me know what you want for it.

Sean

Tomy Series 2 Mini Helmets blind box may contain:

Boba Fett
Biker Scout
Boush
Death Star Gunner
AT-At Driver
Skiff Guard

And the rares are:

Jango Fett
Camouflage Biker Scout

These seem to be of an overall better quality than series 1,
The Biker scout is cool because the face mask raises up.

tomy_series2helmets.jpg

Series 1 included

Storm Trooper
Rebel FleetTrooper
Darth Vader
C3po
Tie fighter Pilot - Way to small for 1/6 scale
X-wing Pilot - Luke Skywalker

and the rare was:

X-wing Pilot - Biggs Darklighter...I couldn't find a picture of it.

8652_s.jpg

I think this is accurate for series 1, the rares are pretty much just repaints
except Jango/Boba Fett as Jango's doesnt have the bullet dent and such.
Also The Tie fighter Is just way to small to look good on a 1/6 figure, if your
going for screen accuracy, I don't know if the AT-AT helmet suffered the
same issue yet.

Last edited:
good idea for a thread.
wanted to start one of these for just a general trade thread but wasnt sure if that was within the forum rules and if it had to be in the sales/ trades section. if possible we should open up a thread for just general star wars related trades/ sales? or just change the name of this thread? i know there is tons of star wars bits that i have and i dont need and would like to offer to the guys here for trade or whatever rather than putting it in the general forum trade section where most of the guys here wouldnt see it. idk. just an idea.

good idea for a thread.
wanted to start one of these for just a general trade thread but wasnt sure if that was within the forum rules and if it had to be in the sales/ trades section. if possible we should open up a thread for just general star wars related trades/ sales? or just change the name of this thread? i know there is tons of star wars bits that i have and i dont need and would like to offer to the guys here for trade or whatever rather than putting it in the general forum trade section where most of the guys here wouldnt see it. idk. just an idea.

Thats a good Idea, but I would just start a new thread "Star Wars 12" Figure and Parts Trades" or something like that. Theres always
people finding stuff laying around and in bits boxes they would probably rather trade for something they want than let it collect dust.

Thats a good Idea, but I would just start a new thread "Star Wars 12" Figure and Parts Trades" or something like that. Theres always
people finding stuff laying around and in bits boxes they would probably rather trade for something they want than let it collect dust.

exactly. just not sure if its within forum rules or if all "transactions" have to go through the offical sales/ trade section?? anybody know?

I have no idea, but in the sales trade thread they would just get lost. I don't see having a post about tradesbeing a problem, if its trades back and forth of star wars 1/6 related stuff since its pretty specific, but who knows.

i agree. think this is a good idea though, be a quick way of finding parts needed for customs/ kitbashes etc......im gona make a thread and we'll see what happens i guess!:peace

Can someone sell me a Leia Boush please? No scalper prices, please.

:lol, how much do you consider scalper prices (like the $35 Camo Scout helm on ebay :horror),
cause getting them at MSRP of 6.99 is almost impossible, particularly for the more sought
after or older ones, then you gotta add the shipping costs. Actually the $35 scout helm
on eBay was what made me just buy a couple sealed cases.

I haven't gotten mine delivered yet, Ill PM you when I do, unless someone else hooks you
up with one.

Can someone sell me a Leia Boush please? No scalper prices, please.

I havent got my sets yet either, but I know I will have an extra and you can have it. No scalping here, just take care of shipping and its yours my friend.

All I am needing is one Biker Scout and the Skiff Guard helmets out of my sets. I will trade/give all my others to anyone on here who needs them, even Jango. I am more than happy to give back, I have gotten so much from the kind folks here on these boards.

i'd be interested in a biker scout one and have some marmit sandtrooper armor parts if someone would be interested in a trade.

Back