The Tomy Mini Helmet Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in 1 Boushh helmet...
If anybody got a spare one to sell,please contact me.
Thx in advance....

This are very cool---If someone can help me out with
Boush
Death Star Gunner
Skiff Guard
Please PM me===Thanks

The Fetts would be cool also---But I would want both ---
I do not want to come across as greedy

:lol, how much do you consider scalper prices (like the $35 Camo Scout helm on ebay :horror),
cause getting them at MSRP of 6.99 is almost impossible, particularly for the more sought
after or older ones, then you gotta add the shipping costs. Actually the $35 scout helm
on eBay was what made me just buy a couple sealed cases.

I haven't gotten mine delivered yet, Ill PM you when I do, unless someone else hooks you
up with one.

I havent got my sets yet either, but I know I will have an extra and you can have it. No scalping here, just take care of shipping and its yours my friend.

All I am needing is one Biker Scout and the Skiff Guard helmets out of my sets. I will trade/give all my others to anyone on here who needs them, even Jango. I am more than happy to give back, I have gotten so much from the kind folks here on these boards.

Thanks guys. LMK, I need that Boussh helmet for my 12" Leia.

cool stuff. interested in seeing how in scale the at-at driver will be especially.

I already had the AT-AT Driver, its a bit small in my opinion. It could work I suppose, depends on how picky you are. Its a really nice sculpt.

Yeah, besides the X-Wing Helmet, wave one sucked. The Stormtrooper and TIE pilot are way out of whack. They really improved things from Wave 1 to 2.

Im curious to see how the Death Star Gunner looks. I have heard it is small, but I have not had one in hand to see for myself.

cool stuff. interested in seeing how in scale the at-at driver will be especially.

I already had the AT-AT Driver, its a bit small in my opinion. It could work I suppose, depends on how picky you are. Its a really nice sculpt.
Yeah, besides the X-Wing Helmet, wave one sucked. The Stormtrooper and TIE pilot are way out of whack. They really improved things from Wave 1 to 2.
Im curious to see how the Death Star Gunner looks. I have heard it is small, but I have not had one in hand to see for myself.

yea the AT-AT driver and gunner are a bit small but not near as bad as the Tiefighter pilot was, Hasbro's is actually pretty much perfect for an ANH version because they were huge helmets.

THis whta I use for most of mine, except the black/yellow (thanks to Bobamike) and Jango (Medicom).
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71877
A head doesn't fit in the helmet.

Theres a piece under the helmet that pops off and it will fit on some heads with basically with smaller noses and almost no hair. Ill post pics later.

it might work well with a medicom clone. i'd want to use it for a AOTC clone pilot.

That seems like it would work, and might work for a ROTS ARC pilot to.

Last edited:
I got

4 scouts
1 camo scout
4 AT-AT driver
4 Death star gunners
4 boush
2 skiff guard
4 boba fett
1 jango fett

I I've gotta post some back up an eBay in a few days to make the money back I spent on them, or my wife will never give me my wallet back.:lol

Back