The Tomy Mini Helmet Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats pretty good. 4 Scouts? Nice! I hope I get a camo-scout, but not holding my breathe. I didnt realize the Skiff Guard was short-packed like that.

I got

4 scouts
1 camo scout
4 AT-AT driver
4 Death star gunners
4 boush
2 skiff guard
4 boba fett
1 jango fett

I I've gotta post some back up an eBay in a few days to make the money back I spent on them, or my wife will never give me my wallet back.:lol

Any possibility of selling me a Boussh?

I got

4 scouts
1 camo scout
4 AT-AT driver
4 Death star gunners
4 boush
2 skiff guard
4 boba fett
1 jango fett

I I've gotta post some back up an eBay in a few days to make the money back I spent on them, or my wife will never give me my wallet back.:lol

Good score man... if you dont mind, I would be interested in 1 boba, 1 scout and Jango.. Let me know... That should help you started with getting some of your cash back... :lol

I still got to figure out what I'm keeping.

I know I'm keeping at least 1 of each, though
I will be keeping 2 normal scouts and probably
selling the camo scout.

I still got to figure out what I'm keeping.

I know I'm keeping at least 1 of each, though
I will be keeping 2 normal scouts and probably
selling the camo scout.

Send out a Pm to those interested and prices---:chew

pm me if your looking to offload a scout lid.............:banana

Viv, If possible can we see pics of a few of the helmets on generic bodies? Just to gauge them size wise?

Most of then will not fit on heads with out being dremeled out or the heads dremmeled, most of them are overly thick. but ill post some pics soon so you can get an idea of size.

I have 2 extra Boushh helmets, a Death Star Gunner, 2 Boba Fett's and 2 ATAT Driver helmets if anyone is interested. PM me.

Yeah Viv! Search your inner conflict. How dare you try to offer some unsolicited advice. It would be one thing if you had a consistant record of trying to help people out any way possible, but you just come on here to scalp your helmets-not cool. Why are you hating on the Dremel master?:angelsmil

Back