The Tomy Mini Helmet Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they weren't bad at first... but then I didn't need one. Now that I do it's too late for a deal :lol

Received the boba. Absolutely love it. Terrific sculpt. Anyone that owns a medi, its the same size as that helmet. It's in scale for a slim TT. At least IMOAgain, terrific sculpt.

4p4cg.jpg

1grqxc.jpg

30db7lg.jpg

To ANYONE that wants a perfect ESB Fett sculpts for his Medi.

BUY THIS ONE. It's perfect.

I disliked the rangefinder piece on this, it was slightly too long.

Modded Sideshow's rangefinder piece on it and made it shorter. Looks great!

Last edited:
If someone has a boba helmet, or, more to the point a rangefinder in 1/6 give a shout. My medi Boba fett has broken off his range finder.

Hi, I have ordered a set which should be with me in about 10 days. I only want the scout trooper and will be offering the rest here or on ebay. If you want the Boba drop me a PM.

If someone has a boba helmet, or, more to the point a rangefinder in 1/6 give a shout. My medi Boba fett has broken off his range finder.

I had the same problem, and bought a Tomy Boba helmet for him.

HOWEVER, the Tomy rangefinder is on the large side for a Medi imo. I ended up using Sideshow's rangefinder, since that one was slightly smaller and better painted.

If anyone has a spare X-wing helmet (either Biggs or Luke) please drop me a PM! I have the scout, two gunners, skiff helmet and some magnets.

Best,
Nathan

If anyone's got a Mini scout trooper helmet they'd be willing to sell, drop me a PM. I've got everything I need for my custom except the helmet.

Back