The Tuggernaut's Collection (Updated June 5)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Tuggernaut's Collection

Yeah. I was getting worried because I didn't have enough space. But luckily, it fit on the desk. Otherwise it would've cost heaps to get a custom display.
I still need a glass case though.

You will get one though, right? You have the CM Alien too. They'd go together perfectly :drool

doubt it man.. with me being in college and still at home its virtually impossible.
Don't know if anyone else would like a cm pred in the living room. :rotfl:lol
Plus I have alot of little cousions and stuff , I'm scared to be honest. :sick
My cat already broke a pf jason ... :horror:rotfl

Once I get my own place I'm gonna hopefully have my house filled with em. :naughty:D:rotfl

doubt it man.. with me being in college and still at home its virtually impossible.
Don't know if anyone else would like a cm pred in the living room. :rotfl:lol
Plus I have alot of little cousions and stuff , I'm scared to be honest. :sick
My cat already broke a pf jason ... :horror:rotfl

Once I get my own place I'm gonna hopefully have my house filled with em. :naughty:D:rotfl

Oh. Damn, your cat broke your Jason PF? Holy ^^^^.
Thankfully, I don't have any little cousins or relatives. I'm the youngest of the bunch :lol

Can't wait 'till I get my own house. I've got everything planned out already anyway :lol
Damn parents. "No, you're too young". WhaEver.

Oh. Damn, your cat broke your Jason PF? Holy ^^^^.

Yep it was sniffing it , I walked in , it jumped and knocked it off. :monkey4:lol:lol
I have a nervous idiot cat but I can't say anything.... its awesome in its own way. :lol:lol

I bought another jason off ebay but it smelt like they guy who owned it was actually jason. :monkey4:rotfl

I had to spray him with air freshner. :lol

Yep it was sniffing it , I walked in , it jumped and knocked it off. :monkey4:lol:lol
I have a nervous idiot cat but I can't say anything.... its awesome in its own way. :lol:lol

I bought another jason off ebay but it smelt like they guy who owned it was actually jason. :monkey4:rotfl
I had to spray him with air freshner.
:lol

:rotfl :rotfl

Great new shots of the Predator, Tugg :clap

Congrats buddy!

btw- I'm loving the quote under your name :lol

oh sellin some stuff ay....if ur sellin that hulk bust pst me!!!! XD XD XD XD

Oh my god. It's arrived. My most anticipated piece ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is perfect!! No problems at all! I'm so thankful that there's nothing wrong with it.

Picture116.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Picture118.jpg

Picture119.jpg

Picture120.jpg

Picture121.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Picture126.jpg

Picture137.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Absolutely amazing piece. Worth the cash. 10/10.
Sorry to the guys who got them messed up. I hope you guys get good replacements.

I'm so glad it got there in good condition Tugg, congrats man, it's an awesome bust!! :rock2 :D

That looks fantastic Tugg...so glad that you obviously got a good one!! :rock :duff

BTW does the box say 1597?...I thought there was only 1500 of these :confused:

Yeah it is a bit weird...but who gives a ^^^^ right?...not when that bust looks as stunning as that!! :rock

Back