The Tuggernaut's Collection (Updated June 5)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Tuggernaut's Collection

Thanks bro!
Yeah, everything is almost sorted out. Leon (Director of GG) said he will send me a cheque. I haven't got it yet, but it should arrive soon.
Once I get it, it's all done, thankfully.

Good to hear it turned out alright for ya.
You going to get another one?

Good to hear it turned out alright for ya.
You going to get another one?

Nah. It's an amazing piece, but I wouldn't want another bad one. And the only place I'd be able to get it from is overseas, and shipping it will be tough.

Awesome buddy, welcome to the club! :duff

It truly towers doesn't it?

Thanks bro!
Yeah! He is a big one!

Congrats on the Jason PF Tugg, I'm not a fan of the character or movies, but it looks cool! :D And I'm glad you'll be getting your money back for the Predator CM soon, will probably be good to get it done with huh?

Congrats on the Jason PF Tugg, I'm not a fan of the character or movies, but it looks cool! :D And I'm glad you'll be getting your money back for the Predator CM soon, will probably be good to get it done with huh?

Thanks Havok!
Yeah, I'll be happy once I get the money back. Glad I'll be done with it.

Forgot about these pics. Moved the GG and other 2 here.
Picture179.jpg

Picture178.jpg

Picture180.jpg

Also, I finally thought of a place to put IM. I don't like it at the bottom, so I may move it again. I don't want it near the window, since it gets really hot there.
Picture171.jpg

Picture170.jpg

Picture172.jpg

And an empty shelf, for now. More stuff on the way soon (hopefully) that will go there.
Picture183.jpg

That new set up looks fantastic Tugg! :rock and expansion room too...nice!! :duff

The setup looks really nice man. I think IM looks great where he is, even it he is on the bottom shelf. :D

The setup looks really nice man. I think IM looks great where he is, even it he is on the bottom shelf. :D

I might move him. I'd prefer at face-to-face level, so he can be appreciated more. It'll depend on the space I have shortly.

Finally found a place for the IM bust:D

Congrats on the new Jason PF,it looks really good!

I might move him. I'd prefer at face-to-face level, so he can be appreciated more. It'll depend on the space I have shortly.

true...the eye level experience is pretty cool!

do you have him connected down there? can't see the wiring for his eyes.

I was all excited, I thought I was getting ready to see a huge Juggernaut collection.

What a let down.

Nice collection anways.

true...the eye level experience is pretty cool!

do you have him connected down there? can't see the wiring for his eyes.

Nope. Batteries :)

I was all excited, I thought I was getting ready to see a huge Juggernaut collection.

What a let down.

Nice collection anways.

The Juggernaut? :confused:
My name is based on a different guy. Not the Juggernaut. Maybe I would've used a "J".
Thanks, anyway.

What a let down.

Nice collection anways.

The Juggernaut? :confused:
My name is based on a different guy. Not the Juggernaut. Maybe I would've used a "J".
Thanks, anyway.

:lol That's pretty funny.

As always, the collection is looking AWESOME! :rock :rock

I'm glad to see the 1:1 made it there OK!

Back