The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unlikely since Kirkman hates that he did that.

possibly more likely :

Governor gets his nuts and arm chopped off by Michonne, gets that tank from Atlanta and levels the prison.

Carl getting shot again and Glenn's death etc probably won't play out until season 5 at the earliest. More likely we'll see Hershel and Judith and all the new people die first so the group can be mobile again. I'm really curious to see if they actually travel all the way to D.C. on the show or they just go somewhere else in Georgia.

I hope Rick doesn't lose his hand. They already had Merle lose his and Hershel lose his leg.
maybe they will make him lose "something else" :horror

I hope they don't do some Left 4 Dead **** to up the stakes on the walkers and make them spit or infectious to breath in near or running or something stupid since literally everyone keeps parroting the same "zombies are more dangerous now" thing. I really have no idea how they'll pull that off and make it not stupid but I hope they can think of something.

The group being malnourished at this point would be more believable, living off of food with not enough protein, vitamins etc and having everyone weak and run down would be alot more believable.

Now that you mention it. It actually makes sense for them to do this.
Make them dangerous by some other means. I know you said you hate this idea,
But I could very well see them doing this, It solves the problem of "how do you make them more dangerous" without having them run or becoming smart.

And it creates more problems for the human characters to deal with.Having them " make them spit or infectious to breath" or something like that would help season 4 to be different than the other 3.

As I said, if everyone is already infected how would spitting or getting breathed on even matter?

Okay...What if a human could turn before actually dieing? That would be terrifying.

Ya know, just cause they're already infected doesn't really mean anything in terms of the walker bites.

That bite still killed Jim. That wasn't a life threatening wound by any means imo, I always figured it was accelerated by some sort of extra strain or mutated strain or something in the walker's saliva that was extra infectious. He was turning before death, I don't remember anyone else experiancing that, Shane didn't have those flashy visions until he died and re-animated.

So having them spit or unintentionaly drooling on people etc like some of the Left 4 Dead zombies doesn't seem like the craziest thing in the world to me.

I thought Shane did have those weird walker visions waaay before he died after he gets pissed about Randall and sees that walker in the fields by itself?

Shane wasn't imagining that, that was an actual walker in the field. It was just representitive of his fate and how he'd be alone with his choices.

What I'm talking about it is, watch Jim in the trailer bleeding out as they get ready to leave the first camp. He has these literal half a second single frame flashes where he just sort of hears the sounds of a zombie hoard and goes "oh no not this..." or something. It's the same exact thing that happens as Shane is re-animating. After Shanes dead and layed out, we see these quick shots of zombies eating flesh that are just a second flash of a scene and hear the hoard sound again. Then a few seconds later Shane wakes back up as a zombie.

Shane experiances it like I would assume Amy and others did. They die completely and then and only then they start the transformation. Just as Jenner explains it. The Brain dies completely. Then it restarts itself. That isn't what was happening to Jim though, he was only wounded but then he started to go crazy and have the same flashes before he died.

Oh no, I know Shane really did see an actual Walker in the fields. I meant after that drive he starts having the walker hallucinations when he isn't even hurt or dying. He starts getting animalistic after 18 miles out.

I'll try and find the episode.

What if the virus mutated? Whos to say that an infected human can't turn, if not into a zombie "because they are not dead" (btw, thanks for the clarification on that) but into a living "zombie type" mutation?

ARE there any changes to the zombies in the comics?

Oh no, I know Shane really did see an actual Walker in the fields. I meant after that drive he starts having the walker hallucinations when he isn't even hurt or dying. He starts getting animalistic after 18 miles out.

I'll try and find the episode.

He became an a-hole but he didn't hallucinate. I'm talking about this at 1:15 (Jims the only other one who experianced those specific flashes while alive accompanied by him saying out loud "no no no no...") :

[ame]https://youtu.be/2iLP4WKEvHA[/ame]

That guy re-edited that scene a bit to take out Rick screaming over Shane's body and then Carl asking what happened but there is actually a good pause between his death and the visions.

But in other words Jim experianced "the turn" before death which conflicts with Jenner's explanation only 1 episode later. Couple it with us never seeing Jim's death and I'd say it's possible something differant happened to him.

[ame]https://youtu.be/KqU4PzVLSRw[/ame]

Last edited:
He became an a-hole but he didn't hallucinate. I'm talking about this at 1:15 (Jims the only other one who experianced those specific flashes while alive accompanied by him saying out loud "no no no no...") :

https://youtu.be/2iLP4WKEvHA

That guy re-edited that scene a bit to take out Rick screaming over Shane's body and then Carl asking what happened but there is actually a good pause between his death and the visions.

But in other words Jim experianced "the turn" before death which conflicts with Jenner's explanation only 1 episode later. Couple it with us never seeing Jim's death and I'd say it's possible something differant happened to him.

https://youtu.be/KqU4PzVLSRw

Deckard, do you remember how Jenner's wife died?

Of course, it's right in that video, she's TS19. She turned from a bite but after she died completely. Jenner shot her in the head.

He doesn't differaniate between everyone being infected and what was caused by the bite iteself though so it's pretty confusing. He explains it "invaded her brain" but what did if she was already infected? Has to be a mutation of the disease that spreads more rapidly if bitten or what I'm suggesting may start happening, being spat or thrown up on by a zombie. Like remember in 28 days when the guy gets a droplet of blood in the eye and turns.

Of course, it's right in that video, she's TS19. She turned from a bite but after she died completely. Jenner shot her in the head.

He doesn't differaniate between everyone being infected and what was caused by the bite iteself though so it's pretty confusing. He explains it "invaded her brain" but what did if she was already infected? Has to be a mutation of the disease that spreads more rapidly if bitten or what I'm suggesting may start happening, being spat or thrown up on by a zombie. Like remember in 28 days when the guy gets a droplet of blood in the eye and turns.

I didn't watch the video. I was just thinking maybe there could be a difference in the way a person turns if they were bit or died from a bullet or natural causes unrelated to zombies.

As I said, if everyone is already infected how would spitting or getting breathed on even matter?

Okay...What if a human could turn before actually dieing? That would be terrifying.

well then you get this:

[ame]https://youtu.be/eunaclr-WgU[/ame]

I guess the difference is that they would be running....

If only the brain stem is active, why does doing damage to any part of the brain kill the walkers? Many of the wounds the group have dealt to the Walkers should have been superficial given this information. You would think they would be much harder to "kill".

I was re-watching the second season and I noticed Daryl had some of Walter's Blue Meth, haha!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFZABn0afP0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFZABn0afP0[/ame]

Back