The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Wolverine, but a predator would kick his ***.

That is all.

um....

predators_129-535x802.jpg

At least he's portrayed as a soldier with military training. I figure if a middle aged cop can beat a predator one on one ol Wolvies got nothing to worry about.
1330496665_predator-2.jpg

Nah, for that one, I wrote the City Hunter off as a Special Bus Predator. The story only makes sense that way given the minute the tide turned, rather than stick it out like the P1, he literally screamed and ran like a ***** back to the clan at the ship. :lol

If Dutch can kill a predator, Wolvie would slice the ever-loving lizard **** out of him.

Go back to your useless Prometheus fandom threads you hack troll! :cuss

:wave
Are you making a harmless joke or being a ****? Cause it looks like you're being a ****.

Nah, for that one, I wrote the City Hunter off as a Special Bus Predator. The story only makes sense that way given the minute the tide turned, rather than stick it out like the P1, he literally screamed and ran like a ***** back to the clan at the ship. :lol
P1 wasn't shot 8 times at close range with a shotgun, didn't have his arm cut off, didn't lose his bio mask, and also was far more experienced. So uh, you have no point. But I've already told you this before so whateva.

In a straight-to-the-point melee fight, predator has the advantage. He's got Wolverine's claws, strength and close to the same resilience, as well as much better fighting skills. Not to mention the bits of armor.

Of course Wolverine could set tons of traps and the predator might just happen to not notice one, then he might just happen to stand in the right spot, etc, etc.

Predator > Wolverine

sowwy

Do you have any idea of Wolverine's healing abilities extent? A predator does not have the same resilience, no way Jose, Wolverine has survived total cremation and it took someone like the Hulk to even pull his arms out of their sockets cause not even him could break his bones, he's got many more feats even more impressive, Jungle hunter was squashed by a log, a log, that would merely tickle Wolverine, City hunter got his bowels accommodated by his own disk, Wolverine would heal from that in seconds.

Also, the Pred doesn't have Wolvie's claws, adamantium can cut every bit of the Pred's armor and weaponry, including his claws.

Plus the plasma caster would be pretty much useless against Wolverine, if he has survived Cyclops optic blast, he can survive the Pred's cannon, providing the Pred is lucky enough to hit him.

Better fighting skills? You call throwing random ***** slaps fighting skills? :lol

I love the Predator, in fact, he was one of my 1sts nerd obsessions as a child, but he wouldn't last a second against Wolverine, not even his cloaking would keep him hidden from him.

That video was very generous with the Pred.

Last edited:
Are you making a harmless joke or being a ****? Cause it looks like you're being a ****.

P1 wasn't shot 8 times at close range with a shotgun, didn't have his arm cut off, didn't lose his bio mask, and also was far more experienced. So uh, you have no point. But I've already told you this before so whateva.

In a straight-to-the-point melee fight, predator has the advantage. He's got Wolverine's claws, strength and close to the same resilience, as well as much better fighting skills. Not to mention the bits of armor.

Of course Wolverine could set tons of traps and the predator might just happen to not notice one, then he might just happen to stand in the right spot, etc, etc.

Predator > Wolverine

sowwy

Sounds to me like you ride the same bus as the City Hunter. :monkey3

Back