The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the drive in right now getting ready to watch this movie one last time on the big screen. ..really like this one.

theater may have been close to empty for it...but this drive in one's got a good crowd. Hope another stand alone movie happens with him...

Oh man, I'd kill for an Old Logan movie or one "The best there is" movie, both of course would need to be R rated borderline snuff :lol so I doubt it will happen. :monkey2

Maybe, but I think they should film future Wolverines with an R Rated BR release in mind. In most cases it wouldn't take alot of effort and I can guarantee there would be plenty of double dippers (one being me). :yess:

I think i read that they shot this for two versions so the yaction might be different in the unrated cut

images

...yaction...

Yaction? This film had some alright Yakuza action, but I wouldn't call it hardcore Yaktion. I guess we could use more of that too.

yak-sack-race_1456650i.jpg

Awesome review.

https://redlettermedia.com/half-in-the-bag-the-wolverine-vs-x-men-origins-wolverine/

:lol

Jay liked it, Mike, no so much. But the Origins review is hilarious.

These guys are kinda funny. Isn't that Mike character the guy behind those hilarious Star Wars Prequel reviews? Not too shabby.

"Ah Logan... I see... Your... At the airport..." :rotfl:rotfl

Also "Cause you turned into ****ing dust" :lol:lol

Love RLM

Will.I.Act? :lol

Hopefully no more. With Sir McKellan at "112" I guess he won't be around much longer either. :horror

Box Office Mojo:

This weekend, The Wolverine passed X-Men: First Class at the foreign box office, where it has so far banked $214.8 million. It will become the highest-grossing X-Men movie ahead of The Last Stand ($225 million) by next weekend, and it still has plenty of money left to earn when it finally expands in to Japan on September 13th.

Box Office Mojo:

This weekend, The Wolverine passed X-Men: First Class at the foreign box office, where it has so far banked $214.8 million. It will become the highest-grossing X-Men movie ahead of The Last Stand ($225 million) by next weekend, and it still has plenty of money left to earn when it finally expands in to Japan on September 13th.

Glad this is getting some love. SIgn on the dotted line Hugh. :yess:

Box Office Mojo:

Hopefully it means more Jackman Wolverine flicks. :pray:

Box Office Mojo:

Box Office Mojo:

Pacific Rim added $20 million this weekend. Most of that came in China, where the movie dipped 25 percent to $14.6 million. This was enough to get the movie past $100 million there, which makes China the movie's highest-grossing territory ahead of the U.S. Overall, Pacific Rim has grossed $286 million overseas, and it should get past $300 million in the next week or two.

JYE's alter ego is Box Office MojoMan.

Thank you Mr. MojoMan, fewer kittens died in my head today!:hi5:

Back