The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mlfw465_Whats20going20on20in20this20thread.jpg

No one read comic books.
That's not true. A lot of the nerdy keyboard warriors on this forum apparently do. :lol

In all honesty though I was shocked when I discovered just how many people on this site are fans of marvel/dc and read comics.

I've never, ever met a person in real life who reads comics.

And yes, Hugh Jackman is the ****ing Wolverine.

Seriously? A lot of my friends and classmates currently read/have read or are at least familiar with many comic book franchises...

Is it maybe because I'm in engineering school? :lol

I mean, the only comic i've read in the last 10 years, not counting graphic novels for the sake of it is I guess Locke and Key. Which was fantastic. I can't recommend it enough.

I did burn through Deadpool's original run, and it was good for 30 issues, then it sucked *** once Joe Kelly left.

alot of people read comic books. I went to college with a bunch of kids that read comics. I read them from time to time, I have watchmen and I also have the motion comic of watchmen, it's great in both formats. And pacific rim the graphic novel was a new york times best seller recently. The last comic i read was about a year ago and it was batmans the long halloween. Probably one of the best reads I've had, such a great story and twist to the hole puzzle of the story.

It just seems like people in person are still a little reserved when it comes to admitting they read comic books, there seems to be this stigma that it's still a kids thing, when it truth there's more comic books for adults than there is for kids.

Back