The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Autisim people trying to fit in. Pretty much that. They latched onto these ponies and devoted their whole life around it. I mean, I'm generalizing, but there's a high level of people with autisim who are huge MLP fans. So who knows. WHO KNOWS YO.

There should be an age requirement on this board. I'm talking birth certificates and every thing.

Autisim people trying to fit in. Pretty much that. They latched onto these ponies and devoted their whole life around it. I mean, I'm generalizing, but there's a high level of people with autisim who are huge MLP fans. So who knows. WHO KNOWS YO.

Is there any difference between this video and you walking around with your Cloverfield doll making videos?

Looks the same from this PoV, YO!

I have social skills. I know this because I don't read comic books. Therefore....

Uh I know this, I know this!

raise-hand.gif

Therefore, you have poor taste. :lecture::exactly: :yess:

Wait a minute! MLP is a cartoon, not a comic book..... and you know about it.... You're an undercover brony! :horror

Why do you keep popping into places you're not even a part of? You literally don't get what I'm doing, which makes you kinda clueless. :lol

No you aren't. Because you're not even ****ing doing it. You're just being a typical comic book reader. :dunno:

Back