The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if Weapon X was awesome?
Like I said. The movie would still be terrible. Deadpool honestly didn't bother me THAT much when I first saw it.

See, I was one of the lucky privileged to download the film when it got leaked. I accidentally only got the second half of the movie when Wolverine escapes from the chopper onward.

I figured the movie had more character development in the earlier scenes. So I kinda enjoyed what I saw. The unfinished effects made it more entertaining.

And then I finished the movie. And then I realized the film was a joke. I did watch the finish version later on. And I still hate it. It's just a really godawful pile of ****. It's worse then X-3...and that's saying something. Because X-3 was the worst of the franchise up until that point.

I remember hating Origins, but thats about all. I think my brain has tried to block the memory of the actual movie. I do remember the Weapon X guy and them fighting on the cooling towers of a nuclear Power Plant, but thats it.

Please shoot me in the head with a adamantium bullet so I forget about the last wolverine movie. Hell, I'll settle for a plain old lead bullet if I have to watch that crap again.

The Wolverine is a huge improvement from Origins. Wolverine was a badass and I think Jackman made me believe in the ruthlessness of Wolverine more in this film than in any previous film. It's not perfect (the middle section drags a bit) but when it gets going again, it's fantastic. I would rate it below X2, but tied with First Class as my second favorite X-Men film. Good to see this series getting back on track. Hopefully DOFP doesn't drop the ball.

Deadpool in Origins was Sheeet!...Origins had so much more potential and just blew it

Back