The X-Files Re-Opened: New Seasons From FOX (Season 11 Coming Soon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Truth May Still Be Out There! The X-Files potentially back!

A
NGN7lUb.png

https://www.x-filesblu-ray.com

Seasons will also be available individually.

I've preordered from Amazon.fr.

Stunning how prices very from country to country $ 225 in the US, £149 in UK and €129 in France (that's $146). I wonder if there are differences...

''There's a monster in it'' - :lol what? I wonder is that an in-jokey jab at the last movie.

Last edited:

Well the first 2 episodes are the old conspiracy type stories, and the other 4 are supposed to be one off, monster of the week type episodes.

Well the first 2 episodes are the old conspiracy type stories, and the other 4 are supposed to be one off, monster of the week type episodes.

I always preferred the monster-of-the-week shows.

Fluke man is still the best.

Overall, I like the conspiracy ones, especially when CSM or Krycek were heavily involved, but some of the monster of the week episodes are my favorites, I can't describe it but I love Darkness Falls, every time I go to watch the series I look forward to that one. Flukeworm is another really good one, Mark Snow's music is really eerie and creepy for that one. They actually found a really good balance of conspiracy story and one off episodes, you never really feel like they need to get back to the other while you're watching a run of episodes of a particular type.

I'm very hopeful about this mini series, every ad just gets me excited and feels like they're going to capture all the old school stuff.

It was always about the Mythologies for me. I really hope they end with one.

I always preferred the monster-of-the-week shows.

Fluke man is still the best.

:goodpost:

Yup, those were the best. I do like like the alien related episodes from the early seasons, but by the time they had super soldiers and they made the first film, I didn't care too much about it. I do like the alien episode about the negro league baseball player.

I hope this show doesn't forget about Agent Reyes and Dogget.

I don't know about you guys, but for me, it's Mulder and Scully that make this show, MAYBE Mulder alone could work, Scully alone was just ok, I don't hat season 8 and 9 but I just don't find X-Files stories without them to be exciting.

I'm really curious if we'll see CSM as an older man or just his voiceover in flashbacks and if we see him old, how do they pull that off, it was one thing to be alive after Krycek pushed him downstairs but we saw him incinerated in the finale.

They'll make that CSM to be a clone that died in the finale or something like that.

True, I forget that they have all kinds of ways to resurrect people with cloning and all, and if anyone would have access to that it would be him.

I am just happy that CSM is in the show in some way.

Don't forget how the trailer puts emphasis on the government using alien technology. I'm sure CSM will be back in full force and not just flashbacks.

It's almost upon us, how come the excitement isn't mounting in here?

First time they've announced themselves as special agents together since season 7.

Back