Things I want to ****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They shouldn't offer her the same pay because she's a woman, they should offer her the same pay because she's just as important to the series as Duchovny, and has been there since day 1 acting circles around him.

They're a duo. It's never been just Mulder, it's always Mulder and Scully.

I never said i agree, i know they are both important and i liked her a little bit more than him. She was better actress, his acting was wooden at times

I also respect that she stuck with the show after he left to be a movie star.

But, look at what amy pascal said. A woman cheating other women of a higher pay only because women dont negotiate better.

So like i asked earlier, should men be banned from negotiating their salaries? Im not being sarcastic.

Or, should all actors get paid a flat pay, but then how do you measure? By screen time? What happens when one actor is more famous or more in demand

Pay gap even exists between women in movies. Depending on how famous they are

CBG = Comic Book Guy.....he post in marvel and dc statues, etc. but not here, lol.

He's like WWEJedi but doesn't read comics for a comic book guy, lol.

Recall he saying he got no time and money. He always trolling about waiting on coupons, 20% off, and second market prices.

Recall he saying he got no time and money. He always trolling about waiting on coupons, 20% off, and second market prices.

In another post he said someone made him wait past eBay's 31 day buyer protection for an auction he won for Colossus Premium Format. Then they stole his money.

Man....that guy shouldn't check his emails or go on craigslist....field day for the crooks.

Second market prices are higher, unless the statue is still available on the website....

In another post he said someone made him wait past eBay's 31 day buyer protection for an auction he won for Colossus Premium Format. Then they stole his money.

Man....that guy shouldn't check his emails or go on craigslist....field day for the crooks.

Second market prices are higher, unless the statue is still available on the website....

Oh, must've missed that post about his loss. Can be scary out there.

Back