Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really liked seeing it at the SDCC, now I'm Debating if I should sell the Ross version?:dunno

The more I look at this peice the more I like it. I just keep picturing it in a case and it would look epic!! I personally really like the realistic look. I am debating the cost, but not because I don't think it is worth it. I have the PF and I can only imagine how this would look next to it. Any other thoughts on this peice?

It's a go on this one. This will be my first life size bust, and the wolverine life size bust is looking tempting as well. In my opinion this maybe the best piece sideshow has produced in the last two years.

Thor yes, Wolverine, not so much.

I love the eyes... they look so real on the Wolvie.. and the tongue looks realistic as well. No perverted comments people. Just saying it's a very well done piece as well.

But Thor is one big bad ass piece. I hope Wolvie isn't coming out in January with the Thor announced for February.

I'll wait for in hand pics. Price is too much for me till I know what final outcome looks like. I hope it's as awesome as the sdcc piece was.

I'll wait for in hand pics. Price is too much for me till I know what final outcome looks like. I hope it's as awesome as the sdcc piece was.

Thor or Wolvie? Assuming Thor since you said you're a fan of that piece and the fact this is a Thor thread. heh

Thor yes, Wolverine, not so much.

I thought the same thing when I saw the wolverine bust. I have seen a few SDCC videos and the mouth area does not look distorted like in the SS pictures. I am surprised at the weight of both the bust. Both are over 30 pounds.

I've got Wolverine on order. This one...I'm not so sure about. If I got for this one, it means I need to collect all of the 1:1s....which means I'll need to track down a Thing 1:1....which means I'm going to go even more broke than what I already am. :lol

Speaking of SDCC, are you going??? What's the deal, this year? SS told me you're on the fence.

Idk man, I wasn't feeling it during Spook this year and it just seemed like there's more selfish surrounding this hobby than giving, so....

I'm pondering it because I'd only be there to meet the Freaks and not really care for the Con or it being just a bonus. It's more of a trip to meet ppl in person and have fun in Cali. I just don't deal well with selfishness.

Back