ThreeA: Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the strangely hostile feedback this has been getting, I would think yes. Otherwise why else would people be downright angry at seeing this interpretation? :lol

Based on the strangely hostile feedback this has been getting, I would think yes. Otherwise why else would people be downright angry at seeing this interpretation? :lol

.. because Ashley needs to pull his finger out and finish the ABC Warrior line (even if it's now only going to be 1/12 scale) :gah:

Cash grab Stormy.. kill it with fire!

Makes Jar Jar Binks look like a good idea.

10454067_589852381135110_8916877631280470975_o.jpg

The problem here is that we waited for Stormtroopers. But 3A gave us some hip-hop guys with awful Rubies helmets on just waiting to rob a bank

I think it's funny as hell!
As many complaints are goin on, I'm willing to bet anything it will sell out.....

It's only really here people are complaining, because here is a place of accuracy and recapturing things as seen on screen - stylisation is the antithesis of that, was same when 3A showed their Iron Man. I wish 3A could do proper full SW figs in their style (like prototyped years ago but shot down), in 1/12 would be good play things. Also 2000AD damnit, imagine those universes playing together.

I'm sure these will do fine for their intended market. I'm sure some of that market lives on these boards. Even if they are for an Ashley Wood 3A world I think they failed miserably. These could have gone more apocalyptic bad ass, but instead it some cheap movie bank robbers.

I liked the 1/6 Ro-Jaws figure from ThreeA.. however I would have released it last in the line, for the same reason Supermarkets do not sell toilet-cleaning products (or Sewer Droids) by the Entrance, because it sends out an undesirable subliminal message.. that, followed by the re-release of the two existing 1/6 figures at 1/12, before any new figures, appears to have pretty much killed the ABC Warriors line.. despite Ashley's claim they would continue with the 1/12 scale.
:gah:

I'd be interested if it came in full body armor... or maybe if it came in a formal dress wear, like a suit and tie type deal. Ashley Wood loves his 1/6 cargo pants though, its a dress requirement in the world of popbot it seems.

Back