ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are the figures based off the production models? There's no signs on the shells and Raph's sais were red.
This is what they said when someone asked about the missing Chinese letters on Leo so it probably is the same for these two.

"The look for Leonardo and Michelangelo was developed under instructions from the license holder and fully approved by them."

So there is no exclusive item for ordering off of threezero right?
No exclusive but you get the discounted price.

This is what they said when someone asked about the missing Chinese letters on Leo so it probably is the same for these two.

"The look for Leonardo and Michelangelo was developed under instructions from the license holder and fully approved by them."

No exclusive but you get the discounted price.

Cool. I'm only getting Raphael now so the discounts won't help me. But I can order off of BBTS and not have to pay up front and I'll have some time to look at reviews before the order goes through so if they somehow drop the ball I can bail.

It's actually a relief for me that Threezero end up not having any kanji characters on the turtles. It looked completely stupid. I might nit pick a little with the turtles not having the paint dots on their backs but it's not a deal breaker for me.

I've canceled my batman PS4 preorder so I can order Raph and Donnie when they go up.. Already got Leo and Mikey paid for, it wouldn't be right not having the 4 bros together..

Really nicely done figures, for figures I wasn't really planning on getting. Now I want Raph. Might be weird not having the other 3, but I wasn't overly excited about these figures, not even when Mike & Leo were shown. But they seem like really quality figures.

Yea its weird haveing just one turtle and not having the rest. it always felt weird even when i was a kid.

I love ThreeZero for taking on licenses HT won't touch anymore! More power to them for success!

I maybe too ahead of myself but I think it's not a bad idea to start searching for 1:6 pop cans for custom orange Crush for Mikey.

11406932_1138323792860114_5381748495483625411_n.jpg

These look very well done. I wouldn't mind having them all on display, but maybe not enough to actually spend the money to get them all. As a group, they look mint, but individually, I think I only really like the way Raphael looks.

Other than the nice discount pre order price, is there any exclusive items attached to the 4 or 2 packs?

Back