ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the double post. I think he talks about this instagram picture. Yes they look *****ing awesome.

View attachment 263620

That's actually a different pic than the one a saw, love this wide shot though. I was trying to find the other pic last night but the guy who posted it only used one hashtag and that was tmnt, so it's buried under a lot of photos. It's the same display as this pic just a closer shot of the figures from the chest up.

Donnie looks fantastic, my favourite turtle and design of the new movies. Can't wait to add these guys with their brothers.

See...now that looks really odd to me. I know traditionally they're naked, but there's something offputting about this version. Is it because I'm used to seeing them with shorts/pants on now??

*there was an image of Leo with all the gear taken off of him directly above my post... now that's been deleted and this comment makes zero sense*

Last edited:
I HATED the first movie... but I'm in LOVE with sequel so far. So much so that I'm tempted to pick these up. Bit late to the game tho... lol.

Enjoy the details of those beauties guys :

leo.jpg

mikey.jpg

raph.jpg

donnie.jpg

Both look great to me. Do you think that Raph's sunglasses are removable ?

EDIT : I asked Threezero about Raph's sunglasses and they confirmed me that they are removable

They all look great.

I'm going to get a 6th scale acrylic case to display all four of them together.

Comes with a USB cable to power up about 12 low voltage lights for an awesome display. Mirrored back wall.

From a dealer in Hong Kong.

Last edited:
I love the way these turtles look, always have. Are all the gear removable though? I had a thought about stripping them down to the bare necessities cause the one thing I didn't like were all the stuff they had on.

Here is a message from threezero in answer to a fan :

"Dear Eddy,

We are planning to start shipping out TMNT Donatello and Raphael collectibles to threezerostore customers in the end of May."

After seeing the new film tonight, I can't wait to get the four-pack I ordered almost a year ago. The second movie's better than the first, IMO, and I would love a Bebop and Rocksteady! Even the new Shredder would look great in 1/6!

Leo and Mikey will ship from Sideshow on Monday. Finally. Wow this has been a long wait since first in-hand pictures went up.

I really hope that Threezero (or another company) will make 1/6 scale versions of Bebop & Rocksteady. I don't think that Threezero will make the Out of the Shadows turtles though, cause they are axactly the same turtles but with different clothes.

Back