Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
360 :drool

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I cancelled my exclusive a few weeks ago because I'm holding out to see what the scale looks like. All signs point to around 1:5 scale, which irritates the ____ retentive collector in me. I just posted a note in the SW section about the dioramas not being attractive to me because the scale isn't consistent. I really wish that they would have skipped this piece, and worked the upcoming Faith and Willow pieces in 1:4 scale and in the mixed media format (Premium Format). The PF Buffy line is one that had great opportunity and got stopped short (Thank you, Frank Costanza) of it's potential. Why not spark that line again with two key female characters that everyone wants, instead of yet another format that will get paused well short of completion of the core characters.

So, am I nuts?

Also, if you can't get the exclusive, spend $20 on a FactoryX miniature prop replica of the scythe. It's about 10 inches and would probably work almost as well as the exclusive.

I'm not too concerned with the scale. Anyway I won't display her next to my Buffy PF's. A lot of people had gripes with The Punisher - IMO he looks great with the PF's. He only looks a little small because he is on a short base.

I am curious why drop the PF line and then pick up this. If they think this line will sell, then why not the PF?

I cancelled my exclusive a few weeks ago because I'm holding out to see what the scale looks like. All signs point to around 1:5 scale, which irritates the ____ retentive collector in me.

Yes, it's 1/5 scale. Much larger than I'd expected. The top of the throne is probably 15-16 inches.

As for scale consistency - all these statues will be in scale - you really can't compare them to the PFs which are a completely separate line. The Marvel folks have no problem with the different scale for comicquettes and PFs.

Yes, it's 1/5 scale. Much larger than I'd expected. The top of the throne is probably 15-16 inches.

As for scale consistency - all these statues will be in scale - you really can't compare them to the PFs which are a completely separate line. The Marvel folks have no problem with the different scale for comicquettes and PFs.

You must not read the same threads I do.

Back