Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is one of those pieces we'll end up appreciating more with time. Likeness pieces are tough.
Ultimately, it's nice to see demand still exists for Buffy.

Last edited:
I canceled. I need to focus my collecting more, and frankly, no matter how much I try to tell myself otherwise, the sculpt on this on is just not up to snuff.

I canceled. I need to focus my collecting more, and frankly, no matter how much I try to tell myself otherwise, the sculpt on this on is just not up to snuff.

I don't plan on canceling my order, but I do know what you mean by focusing the collection more. I've been going through this "crisis" for almost a year now. Marvel and Buffy lines are duking it out right now, and only one will win! :lol

I don't plan on canceling my order, but I do know what you mean by focusing the collection more. I've been going through this "crisis" for almost a year now. Marvel and Buffy lines are duking it out right now, and only one will win! :lol

Marvel vs Buffy? Wouldn't that be like the the mismatch of the century?

:D

I'm sorry for the cancellations, but I'm happy because my wait list reservation is converting in two days :)

Back