Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked eBay for Buffy collectibles just to see if any Buffy memorabilia sells for over $200. There's not much there. As cool as this Sideshow piece is, I wonder if it'll ever sell for much more than retail, even in the long run. What do you guys think?

Depends on how the rest of the line does. The ex in this case is not key but the es is relatively low that it could maintain its price in the long run. The reason you don't see a lot of Buffy stuff on eBay, mainly the pf is because they have been out long enough that most are in true collectors hands and rarely go up. I think the last black dress Buffy ex I saw on eBay went for $600. The other two pf ex usually sell for more than retail. It will be interesting to see how the ex in this line hold up.

I am late on posting but got my notice as well. I am sad we got it so soon though because now I know it's coming and I hate the wait. She's going to be amazing.

I'm really looking forward to Faith but I hope to see some changes with Willows.

Buffy is going to be put....... hmm....

Depends on how the rest of the line does. The ex in this case is not key but the es is relatively low that it could maintain its price in the long run. The reason you don't see a lot of Buffy stuff on eBay, mainly the pf is because they have been out long enough that most are in true collectors hands and rarely go up. I think the last black dress Buffy ex I saw on eBay went for $600. The other two pf ex usually sell for more than retail. It will be interesting to see how the ex in this line hold up.

Speaking of Ebay, I just looked and the Buffy maquettes are being thrown up left and right. (Especially the Exclusives.)

I might have to let this one go.... I'm getting too many processing notices and had to stop by UPS in more than one occasion. Which reminds me.... I've neglected the "What's you latest purchase" thread. Time to post pics.

I might have to let this one go.... I'm getting too many processing notices and had to stop by UPS in more than one occasion. Which reminds me.... I've neglected the "What's you latest purchase" thread. Time to post pics.

Don't do it!!!! :panic: This is definitely a keeper. :lecture

Don't do it!!!! :panic: This is definitely a keeper. :lecture

This is a beautiful piece but I am hoping I can land one for cheaper down the road. Also, risingstar if you only pick up these pieces for value purposes you're investing your money in the wrong place. Now having said all that, it would be nice to know you can at least get your money back if you want to sell it one day. As long as these pieces hold up their value and condition over time, I will be happy to put down some big money for them.

I have the Rocketeer coming now and that piece will be a priority over this one. I already have the best representation of Buffy in statue form, and that is the black dress Buffy PF. This one is a gorgeous piece, but that Rocketeer PF ex is a piece I dreamed of owning since I knew PFs even existed. I even put up a request for a Rocketeer PF, so it seems rather silly to cancel it.

This is a beautiful piece but I am hoping I can land one for cheaper down the road. Also, risingstar if you only pick up these pieces for value purposes you're investing your money in the wrong place. Now having said all that, it would be nice to know you can at least get your money back if you want to sell it one day. As long as these pieces hold up their value and condition over time, I will be happy to put down some big money for them.

I rarely, if ever, buy for speculation purposes. That being said, there's very little which irks me more than paying $250 for something only to see it sell for $150 on the bay the following week... lol. That's one of the main reasons why I have all but stopped preordering anything Bowen related altogether.

If the Ex is available for less later on, that's fine, as long as it isn't going for half retail.

:D

Last edited:

I have the Rocketeer coming now and that piece will be a priority over this one. I already have the best representation of Buffy in statue form, and that is the black dress Buffy PF. This one is a gorgeous piece, but that Rocketeer PF ex is a piece I dreamed of owning since I knew PFs even existed. I even put up a request for a Rocketeer PF, so it seems rather silly to cancel it.

I rarely, if ever, buy for speculation purposes. That being said, there's very little which irks me more than paying $250 for something only to see it sell for $150 on the bay the following week... lol. That's one of the main reasons why I have all but stopped preordering anything Bowen related altogether.

If the Ex is available for less later on, that's fine, as long as it isn't going for half retail.

:D

What is happening to you people?!?!?!?!? :cuckoo:

KEEP THE ORDER.

:lol (I'm kidding, but I am surprised at the cancelations here.)

Back