Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We know you love Buffy really and probably have this one order so don't be shy and admit your love for Buffy. :yess: :lol :wink1:

I know.. right? This will go great with with rest of my collection, I mean it fits perfect.

I actually bought all the seasons and I've made it as far as season 3, where Willow kind of gets hot... but not really... but almost there. Yea I would hit it.

Anyways I've started sculpting heads and I'm going to redo the whole cast starting with Angel :yess:

This is gonna be a great year for Buffy :rock

I know.. right? This will go great with with rest of my collection, I mean it fits perfect.

I actually bought all the seasons and I've made it as far as season 3, where Willow kind of gets hot... but not really... but almost there. Yea I would hit it.

Anyways I've started sculpting heads and I'm going to redo the whole cast starting with Angel :yess:

:yess::yess::rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol :yess:

Although it seems lately everything has been pushed back so who knows.

Ah man that would suck if it did get pushed back. I'm still looking for a Spike pf have you got it and what do you think of it?

:lol :yess:

Ah man that would suck if it did get pushed back. I'm still looking for a Spike pf have you got it and what do you think of it?

Spike PF rocks...regular sculpt is MUCH better than the regular sculpt of Angel. Unfortunately I do not have the exclusive but that is a damn sexy sculpt as well.

Spike PF rocks...regular sculpt is MUCH better than the regular sculpt of Angel. Unfortunately I do not have the exclusive but that is a damn sexy sculpt as well.

Yeah i can get a reg one but wanted the ex hmm if i wait too long i'll miss the reg one so not sure what to do. :gah: :lol

Yeah i can get a reg one but wanted the ex hmm if i wait too long i'll miss the reg one so not sure what to do. :gah: :lol

When you are not sure what to do, look up above at the gods and the clouds usually spell "EX or FAIL!!!!!"

Happens to me all the time. :lecture :goodpost:

Scoop up the regular then get the ex later so you can display both. That is what I plan on doing. I was able to get a spike regular for very very very cheap.

When you are not sure what to do, look up above at the gods and the clouds usually spell "EX or FAIL!!!!!"

Happens to me all the time. :lecture :goodpost:

Yeah i'll try to find an Ex it's what i want really so i'll just have to wait to find one.

Good advice Skiman. :wink1: :clap

Scoop up the regular then get the ex later so you can display both. That is what I plan on doing. I was able to get a spike regular for very very very cheap.

Problem is space is tight so couldn't display both even if i wanted to. :monkey2

Yeah i'll try to find an Ex it's what i want really so i'll just have to wait to find one.

Good advice Skiman. :wink1: :clap

No problem, happens to me all the time.

1D84A61D9C4B437157A0DF1C922A.jpg

Back