Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the end I was charged only $15.50. So that is good. And OMG she will be here tomorrow. Not only is it ssc sdcc chat, but it's my day off, Friday AND I get Buffy. WOW! How could the day get better? Well, I guess I could win the lottery. ;)

For those of you who have not had yours sent yet, I have a question...

Did you pre-order the moment she was listed? Or were you a bit late? I'm wondering if it has anything to do with who pre-ordered right away. I was waiting by the pc for over 4 hours just in case for her to come up. And good thing I kept refreshing because she came up before the newsletter went out.

Anyways, was just wondering.

I ordered as soon as she went up for order and still haven't heard anything.

In the end I was charged only $15.50. So that is good. And OMG she will be here tomorrow. Not only is it ssc sdcc chat, but it's my day off, Friday AND I get Buffy. WOW! How could the day get better?

SMG could surprise you and stop by your place to let you know that Whedon wanted to use your house for a dream sequence scene in a new 2 hour big screen Buffy movie where the entire cast (past and present) will take part. As a perk, you'll meet everyone and get exclusive signed pics and props used for that scene all for free. Oh, and you get paid $5000 a day for every day your place is used as a setting in the film.

For those of you who have not had yours sent yet, I have a question...

Did you pre-order the moment she was listed? Or were you a bit late? I'm wondering if it has anything to do with who pre-ordered right away.

I got my shipping notice yesterday. ETA next week.
I sumbitted my order on Jan 15. I don't think I pulled the trigger asap.

Last edited:
SMG could surprise you and stop by your place to let you know that Whedon wanted to use your house for a dream sequence scene in a new 2 hour big screen Buffy movie where the entire cast (past and present) will take part. As a perk, you'll meet everyone and get exclusive signed pics and props used for that scene all for free. Oh, and you get paid $5000 a day for every day your place is used as a setting in the film.

I stand corrected. :lecture

BuffyGirl, I got on the wait list and mine was shipped yesterday :) I can't believe they shipped her so fast, being in Spain, they usually take too long to ship my SS stuff and I spend weeks drooling over the pictures of the people who got them before me (that's almost everyone). My ETA is next 15th, so many of you guys will get her before me, and I'll still ache watching your pictures, but this time it won't be that hard since mine's on her way too!!

BuffyGirl, I got on the wait list and mine was shipped yesterday :) I can't believe they shipped her so fast, being in Spain, they usually take too long to ship my SS stuff and I spend weeks drooling over the pictures of the people who got them before me (that's almost everyone). My ETA is next 15th, so many of you guys will get her before me, and I'll still ache watching your pictures, but this time it won't be that hard since mine's on her way too!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

BTW, shipping charges for me were $72.34 (not including taxes). I think I won't be able to afford any more pieces in the line...

buff10.jpg

buff3.jpg

buff4.jpg

buff5.jpg

buff6.jpg

buff7.jpg

buff8.jpg

buff9.jpg

buff11.jpg

I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would. The likeness is much better in person than in photos. It's really huge too as you see in the comparison with the 1/6 and ET piece. The detail on the throne is very cool and whether you agree that Buffy in an evil throne is character faithful, it still conveys the right attitude of the character. I don't buy many fully sculpted pieces, but I'll probably get all the ones in this series.

Back