Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... This Ex and the Reg are now available for order again.
Looks like a few people cancelled this one.

Sounds about right, this will probably be a piece that slowly sells out and then once it lands in the hands of true collectors you will never be able to find it again.

I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would. The likeness is much better in person than in photos.

I really hope this is true because I'm not seeing the likeness too much.

I still love it though and can't wait to get it! Thanks for the pics. :clap

Hmmm... This Ex and the Reg are now available for order again.
Looks like a few people cancelled this one.

I'm sure that this maquette was a test for the future viability of the line. I don't think the fact that both are in stock bodes well.

wow! thanks for posting picts! man, wonder how much taxes would be for canada...

I'm in Quebec I paid 45.08 in taxes and duty. Love the statue, its larger then I thought it was going to be, looks great next to the PF Buffy and Cobra Commander Throne, no where else to put it so it has to look good there.

I'm in Quebec I paid 45.08 in taxes and duty. Love the statue, its larger then I thought it was going to be, looks great next to the PF Buffy and Cobra Commander Throne, no where else to put it so it has to look good there.

FedEx delivered and asked for $45.08 at your door?
That's it?? If you don't mind my asking, how did they get to $45.08? What is the breakdown?

i love how Faith was the only figure to have the Scythe at one point, now it seems every figure thats released has it :p

FedEx delivered and asked for $45.08 at your door?
That's it?? If you don't mind my asking, how did they get to $45.08? What is the breakdown?

Yeah thats all, the breakdown was as follows.

GST-13.12
QST-20.67
Duty Fee 10.00
GST On Duty- .50
QST on Duty- .79

45.08 Total

My total for the statue with shipping and taxes converted to Canadian is about 340.00 roughly. Shipping was only 25 dollars, which is funny because that's what it costs to ship a 12 inch figure.

Yeah thats all, the breakdown was as follows.

GST-13.12
QST-20.67
Duty Fee 10.00
GST On Duty- .50
QST on Duty- .79

45.08 Total

My total for the statue with shipping and taxes converted to Canadian is about 340.00 roughly. Shipping was only 25 dollars, which is funny because that's what it costs to ship a 12 inch figure.

Thanks for posting that!
Are you from Quebec city? Montreal?

Man that is insane.

I have heard of much worse.
$45 extra bucks is actually not that bad.

Thanks for posting that!
Are you from Quebec city? Montreal?
I have heard of much worse.
$45 extra bucks is actually not that bad.

Montreal. And yeah compared to what some EU collectors pay this is nothing. And its not like its that much more expensive then to get it locally, not that I know of any stores that are carrying this particular peice. I'd still have to Pay the taxes so I'd save the 10 dollar Duty fee. Not that big of a deal to me.

Mine was less then 25.00 at the door by fedex. I live in alberta though so only GST + 10 duty.

oh boy! I wonder how much I'll get charged! I'm from Toronto....I'll probably know later today. Sigh, sometimes I wonder if I should have gotten the statue via my online store instead of getting it directly from sideshow. My store was offering me the regular statue shipping included for $270 CAN. But man, I just had to get that scythe!

Montreal. And yeah compared to what some EU collectors pay this is nothing. And its not like its that much more expensive then to get it locally, not that I know of any stores that are carrying this particular peice. I'd still have to Pay the taxes so I'd save the 10 dollar Duty fee. Not that big of a deal to me.

I'm in Montreal too -- West Island.
However, my Buffy doesn't arrive for another week.

Any plan on taking pics?

:)

Back