TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG...What in the mother is up with Leonardos face?

Its like a scrunched up wet tea bag

FAIL

I cannot believe this. They delay Leo, and show us this atrocity. Most obscure pose, nothing like the reference pic I might add, and give us a portrait that looks like a moody 12 year old who has been refused some candy by his mother after school

We need a recall on this NOW! Absolutely abysmal. All this wait for my favorite turtle, and this is what we get. In no way, does he look the leader of the group with the result, we have just been given. I thought Leo wwas going to be given the 'lunging' pose like the Spiderman Comiquettes. Gonna hold out for Veritas' peices, and shift these turtles now, all because they fecked up my most anticipated turtle, and collectible for that matter.

Another disappointing piece coming from Sideshow. Feels like they used another sculptor for this piece.

there are no words that can describe my disappointment.
this looks AWFUL!

The way he's standing
the way he's holding the swords (wich are kinda short IMO)
the way he stretches out his neck
his "granpa-forgot-to-put-in-his-teeth-face"

OMG

Didn't they put any effort in this piece cause they were thinking that anyone who already owns the other three will grab this one no matter how bad it looks???

Oh my god why? He looks like all puffy like he's having an allergic reaction to something. Definitely looks like they used a different sculptor for this trash. Donatello is a masterpiece, but Leo's pose is awkward and his proportions look all off too. And where the F are his pearly whites?

I made a photoshop one back in February or something like that.

Here's what I made up well before Leo was even announced, just for the heck of it:

tmnt-rwc.jpg

OMG...What in the mother is up with Leonardos face?

Its like a scrunched up wet tea bag

FAIL

I cannot believe this. They delay Leo, and show us this atrocity. Most obscure pose, nothing like the reference pic I might add, and give us a portrait that looks like a moody 12 year old who has been refused some candy by his mother after school

We need a recall on this NOW! Absolutely abysmal. All this wait for my favorite turtle, and this is what we get. In no way, does he look the leader of the group with the result, we have just been given. I thought Leo wwas going to be given the 'lunging' pose like the Spiderman Comiquettes. Gonna hold out for Veritas' peices, and shift these turtles now, all because they fecked up my most anticipated turtle, and collectible for that matter.

Easy big fella. I wouldn't go that far. Everything is great except for the expression on his face.

Like I said on the other forums.

THIS NEEDS A RECALL NOW!!

We need to sign a petition to get Sideshow to resculpt the head to at least make him similar to the other turtles.

This is just uncalled for. I am completely devastated.

Another thing I find odd is why the other three turtles have their teeth showing and Leonardo doesn't. This doesn't even look like the same line? Man I hope this gets fixed but I wouldn't count on it.

Another thing I find odd is why the other three turtles have their teeth showing and Leonardo doesn't. This doesn't even look like the same line? Man I hope this gets fixed but I wouldn't count on it.

You are right, the no teeth showing doesn't make any sense to me.

Not a chance. Sideshow knows it will still sell well (say that three times fast) cause 1: it's LEO and 2: everybody's already getting the other three, you can't just have three ninja turtles. Really disapointing though if you ask me.

guys, please leave comments on the sideshow production blog so that they know that we're not satisfied!

pyro81, this was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pictures. THIS NEEDS A RECALL NOW!!

guys, please leave comments on the sideshow production blog so that they know that we're not satisfied!

pyro81, this was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pictures. THIS NEEDS A RECALL NOW!!

I left some comments, it doesn't need a recall (which will never happen) just needs a tad fixing.

Just checked the pics over at Statueforum...yeah this is a really bad Leonardo,why couldn`t they stick to the similar expressions the other Turtles have?
This is a BIG BIG letdown,so bad that i probably won`t order this one,and that means no Donny,Mikey or Raph either,no point having 3 Turtles,that`s like Rambo without weapons or Rocky without Boxing gloves.

Just checked the pics over at Statueforum...yeah this is a really bad Leonardo,why couldn`t they stick to the similar expressions the other Turtles have?
This is a BIG BIG letdown,so bad that i probably won`t order this one,and that means no Donny,Mikey or Raph either,no point having 3 Turtles,that`s like Rambo without weapons or Rocky without Boxing gloves.

Or Indy not holding his whip?

Sorry, I had to...I am still ordering ToD Pf....and this leo god dammit.

Back