TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my exc. Mikey ordered! Thought he might have been sold out by now, but made it! YES!!!!

How could you not want the orange bandana?!!!

I wonder why the logo on Donnie is the 4KidsTV show logo, but Raph and Mikey are sporting the comics logo... :confused:

turtles3.png

:horror:horror
Holy crap! I have zero regrets ordering these 3 so far. I'm VERY lucky that my Ex. Don converted. When Leo gets put in the mix this set will look absolutely insane.

WOW. I CANNOT WAIT.

Thanks for the photoshop whoever did that. I'd like to know how they all are arranged when they are assembled base to base. Oh wait... They are completely different styled bases. Oops! My bad!

Got my EX ordered and got to talk to my man ill on the phone. It was a good day. :rock

And low quantity alert is up!

man that will look so sick on my shelf,i only need the damn Donny ex!

I need my Donny to convert as well... Was surprised that Mikey did not sell out when I placed my order.. but I think he will be gone by the end of the night.

I couldn't help it... I had to see what all 4 could look like!

tmnt-rwc.jpg

Spent more time on this than I should of and I know it's not perfect....

:)

I couldn't help it... I had to see what all 4 could look like!

tmnt-rwc.jpg

Spent more time on this than I should of and I know it's not perfect....

:)

dammit...i was going to cancel all my Turtle PO..now you made me change my mind...now I'm really going to be poor for 2010..:monkey2:monkey2

Back