TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite simply I'll just say that you should influence your own decisions on these pieces. They are a big investment and if you just kinda want it then maybe you shouldn't get it.

If you're a big fan of TMNT and love the statues and have the $$ then by all means!

I can't really tell you what to buy and don't buy. But I also wouldn't let someone try to convince you NOT to get something you DO want.

The TMNT comiquettes look great. The other statues on youR list look good.

I would NOT cancel the TMNT comiquettes.

Last edited:
Someone in Marvel was stating these are 1/6 in scale, is that true?

I thought Donatello was like 16 inches, unless 4" of that is base?

Never heard anything about 1/6.

The turtles aren't 6" tall so I'd say they're about 1/4. Either way I don't care.

BTW Nice new Photoshop

I hope I didn't come off too bluntly on the deciding to keep/not keep the pre-order of the Turtles comiquettes. I just think you might get a one-sided response to your question coming into a thread among a lot of TMNT fans who are eager to get these asking whether or not you should keep them on order.

It would be like me not being much a Marvel fan (which I do like) going into a Marvel forum community asking if I should hold onto my order or cancel it. I'd probably get a resounding "KEEP IT!" response.

Again though, stick to your gut! If these are statues you know you'd like I would definitely keep them. Otherwise you might just have buyer's remorse. It's ultimately up to you and your space.

I think these are considered 1/4 scale unless someone can confirm otherwise. Just hope I have the wall space!!!! I'll make it work!

I'm pretty sure if you have buyers remorse that these would be pretty easy to sell in the after market as a set and you'd be able to get your money back.

I'm hoping we could get Movie version PF's to go along with the comiguettes. If Sideshow considers these 1/4 scale, then we may not see anymore turtle stuff after the comiquettes are released.

I'm hoping we could get Movie version PF's to go along with the comiguettes. If Sideshow considers these 1/4 scale, then we may not see anymore turtle stuff after the comiquettes are released.

One set is all I need, and the best will suffice. No way I am having 8 Turtles :lol

One set is all I need, and the best will suffice. No way I am having 8 Turtles :lol

If I could have only one. Even though he is not my favorite, I would want a movie version Raphael complete with trenchcoat and hat. That would be such an awesome representation of the character and perfectly reflect the darkness of the 1st movie.

I'm of the mind that if you are on the fence at all about these, cancel. There are people on the wait list who are TMNT fans and have the exclusives at the top of their want list.

I mean, I know we're supposed to be all "my line can beat up your line", but with these things, it's a set or bust for a lot of people. The more that are available, the more happy TMNT fans there will be.

I never had any doubts. T'was love at first sight.

About the scale...should we post it in the ASK SIDESHOW section, or just contact a rep directly?

Back