TOPO - Drug Dealer (Walter White) - 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there a price increase? LOL thinking I had time to save money with KP Van Helsing and Dracula coming I’m out

yeah dunno what's goin on with the prices... $250+ for a third party paint plain clothed figure is nutty. The paint apps are no where near good enough to justify that. Yeah it has 3 sculpts but I wouldn't even use 2 of them as they look weird.

Last edited:
The price didn't even increase though. Where are you guys seeing a price increase.

Got mine today set is fantastic!

I also had a spare mars sculpt sitting around, I really can't say enough how good the tailoring etc is.

Few cons
Eyes are too over glossed.
Hat has already left a mark on sculpt.
Glasses are not the best.

However it's a really nice set and plenty of variety.

1000038808.jpg
1000038812.jpg

Mine arrived today also.
Been doing plenty of prep since the PO dropped so I could assemble an ep1 Walt straight away.

Started by getting a body with single jointed legs and decent details. Only problem was the upper body having a neck so did a transplant which actually worked out great as the top half appears it’ll be ideal for a Chester Bennington I’ve been intending to make for ages. So many tattoos to draw…
IMG_9627.jpeg

This helped shorten the Walt body as well which was very much needed.

Those legs looked very pale and plasticky though so I painted them up and drew some hair on. Walt also needed a bit a chubbying up.
IMG_9647.jpeg

Once the Topo set arrived, he also required some more upper body mass. More traps and gut.
IMG_9669.jpeg

I ended up removing the arm pads and one circle of belly as I went way too buff.

The legs really shine in natural light imo.
IMG_9682.jpeg

I wanted to use the Topo gun holding hand, which has a magnet fitted inside- so I just shoved a small screw in the wrist slot and it attaches to that great.
Wish Topo included a second left hand and another pair of glasses though.

The finished Tighty (Walter) Whiteys figure.
IMG_9670.jpeg

Really happy with that.
The shoes and socks aren’t a perfect match so I may mod them further in future but, for now, they look more than good enough.

The actual Topo figure itself is better than expected. No need to swap the sculpt if you don’t have a custom already imo.
IMG_9671.jpeg
IMG_9672.jpeg

Oh, my box was beaten to hell when it arrived- but I got a $10 reward on my scratch card from OSK so that makes up for it.
IMG_9667.jpeg

Last edited:
That's awesome stuff turned out amazing! Definitely paid off modding it for that look.

Chopper where did you get that Chester sculpt? Been trying to find one for a while on eBay. I've got an oversized singing version 🤣🤦

Chopper where did you get that Chester sculpt? Been trying to find one for a while on eBay. I've got an oversized singing version 🤣🤦
Couldn’t tell you at this point.
I bought it off a Chinese eBay store a a fair while before the pandemic. Maybe it’s still available on Ali express?

Had an outfit almost as long. It’s purely the time and labour required to draw all of his tattoos that’s been holding me up all this time.
I could just fully dress him but don’t want to cop out like that.
At least this body finally means I now have a satisfactory canvas for all that body art.

Mine was delivered this afternoon. I'm impressed. Particularly with the tailoring. I've got several plainclothes-type suit-ish figures -- Two Face, Bank Robber Joker. This is the best and most natural tailoring I've seen. Comparable to the Blitzway Tyler Durden, which is great. Sculpts are solid. Plenty of variety. The Pilot sculpt is better in person than it looks in the pics (the glasses throw it off a little). Good detail -- the wedding ring is a nice touch. Good scaling -- no clown feet or anything. I don't know if I'll bother changing the shirts, even though I kinda prefer the dark green, nose bandage, post-Gus look.

Accessories are good enough. The sunglasses look better than the eyeglasses ... might look to upgrade those. Otherwise, no complaints. The wood base is really nice.

Been waiting years for a decent WW -- never could quite get myself to pull the trigger on Mars or Threezero. Finally found one. And, the price wasn't half-bad.

What body did you use for undies Walt? I'd love to get that look, but I have no idea where to get one.

I'm assuming you had to buy an extra Walt to get the shoes and socks?
See my more detailed post above that could start you off on the journey to a tight whiteys Walt.

The legs come from the parted out body of a ZCWO figure.

Socks are readily available of AliExpress and I bought the undies and shoes separately as well, although they technically aren’t the correct style since they have an arch and defined heel instead of a flat, single-piece sole.

They’re fabric though and look good enough that it doesn’t bother me.

Back