Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, it's Stinky Pete the Prospector! Howdy. Where's my trusty steed, Bullseye? I need to ride off into the sunset...

Oh I did get that one wrong. I should have said, "Woody's Round-Up! Aw it's this great old show, and I was the star." *steps on remote control* "See? Look. Look at me! That's me!"

I know you're testing me! But I'm pretty up on my Woody quotes.

No, im not testing you:lol, But you do know your quotes.:)
Im trying to do my best with buzz's quotes too. Glad I got to be him, he's always been my favorite TS character.

Last edited:
Man...Cloud and Snoop brought their "A" game with all the TS movie quotes! :lol :rock

They sure did! It was awesome reading their quotes back and forth!! You guys seriously know your Toy Story quotes!! :lol :rock
Thanks. :) I think it's a case of having watched the films one too many times. When I can mimic Tom Hanks doing Woody's famous "YOU. ARE. A. TOYYYY" schpeel in perfect unison, pitch and timing, that's probably the reason.

I'm nowhere near just being able to quote the Toy Story films, let alone mimic them! :lol
I do howevere have the urge to watch them again after making all the sigs! Might pop in my Blu Rays sometime this week! :rock :)

Don't you get it?You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!
I%27m+Mrs.+Nesbitt!.png

Back