Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al is all yours Lord-22! :D

The Entity said he'd be on later today if possible. He'll get the avi's and sig's out when he logs on. :D

great!!!!!! i can't wait.

to celebrate this i make some pictures:rotfl

HOT TOY STORY

NOTE: barbie and ken belong to my sister OKAY!

Mighty_Jabba, Lord-22 and Cloud's friends sig will be in the making soon! :)

Heyyy guys. My friend said she's going to join the site after she gets home from work, and she definitely wants to be Jessie. :)

Would you or your friend be so kind to let me know the screen-name she will be using so I can edit that in the sig later? :)

Mighty_Jabba, Lord-22 and Cloud's friends sig will be in the making soon! :)

Would you or your friend be so kind to let me know the screen-name she will be using so I can edit that in the sig later? :)
I just texted her asking but she probably won't get back to me until 5 her time (about an hour from now). She already had her break. I'd guess it's either going to be Ella or Bliss but I don't know for sure what she'll go with. Sorry I didn't get that information earlier. There's always the chance that the name she chooses will be taken already by some former poster so it'll be up in the air until she joins up.

You could make the sig and add the name at the last minute though. :)

Exactly what I did! Sig is finished, so let me know what the name is gonna be and it shouldn't be more than 5 minutes work after that! :rock
Great! I, or she, will let you know. I look forward to seeing it!

EDIT: Anyone else ever wonder why Woody has a holster but no gun? I thought at first Andy had lost it somewhere along the lines but Al didn't seem to mind that the holster was empty, as though he never came with one.

EDIT: Anyone else ever wonder why Woody has a holster but no gun? I thought at first Andy had lost it somewhere along the lines but Al didn't seem to mind that the holster was empty, as though he never came with one.

I was wondering that too. I thought maybe giving a kids toy a gun would be a no no but they gave Zurg one. Granted it only shot balls but still...

OK, I give! I'll take Zurg. But if it's OK, I've already made up the banner for it (sorry, I'm just a Photoshop jockey, so I can't help myself :D):

tsgroup_sig.png

Back