Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woody! Thank goodness youre all right.
Thanks for your concern, Buzz. :)

I do remember that line in the film (TS2) but I don't think Woody's response would be very funny without context. It was something along the lines of "Buzz, what's going on here--Oof!"

Bliss is going to try to join up around 8 her time when she comes online. So a half hour. :) She will complete the Round-Up Gang!:yess:

Thanks for your concern, Buzz. :)

I do remember that line in the film (TS2) but I don't think Woody's response would be very funny without context. It was something along the lines of "Buzz, what's going on here--Oof!"

Bliss is going to try to join up around 8 her time when she comes online. So a half hour. :) She will complete the Round-Up Gang!:yess:

Don't worry about a thing Woody. In just a few hours you'll be sitting around a campfire with Andy making delicious hot Schmoes.

So I was trying to figure out what the Peas in a Pod "quotes" were, as I can't remember what their line was.

Haven't found it, but I did find out that the 3 Peas names were Peatey, Peatrice, and Peanelope!:lol

Well my fellow toys... I'm gonna call it a night since it's 1:30 am here and that's no time for a toy to be up. Even such a sturdy and tough toy like me should get some shut-eye every now and then :lol

So I'm gonna find my rocky fortress and catch some zzz's! :lol :wave

Have fun! :)

Back