Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeahhh? Well if you hadn't come along in your stupid little cardboard spaceship and taken away everything that was important to me..!

Don't talk to me about importance! Because of "you", the future of this entire universe is in jeopardy!

WHAT?! What are you talkin' about?!

Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg has been secretly building a weapon with the destructive capacity to annihilate the entire planet! I alone have the information that reveals this weapon's only weakness. And you, my friend, are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command!

Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg has been secretly building a weapon with the destructive capacity to annihilate the entire planet! I alone have the information that reveals this weapon's only weakness. And you, my friend, are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command!
. . . . . .

YOU. ARE. A. TOYYYYY! You're not the real Buzz Lightyear, you're, gah! You're an action figure!! You..are a CHILD'S PLAY-THING!

. . . . . .

YOU. ARE. A. TOYYYYY! You're not the real Buzz Lightyear, you're, gah! You're an action figure!! You..are a CHILD'S PLAY-THING!

You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.Farewell.

Back