Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Buzz, but Jessie and I have somewhat of an...intimate relationship.
tumblr_kx8710tiEM1qza6kro1_500.jpg

Well, she does with me anyway. ;)

No worries sheriff, I have more important things to do like saving the universe!

I need to split...I have to update all the computers here at the library and then shut them down for the evening.

I hope y'all have a great evening! Remember to stop by the Toybox and post some pics or comments! :D

G'Night! :wave :rock
Been putting up a lot of pics!

Have a good night, DS.

I've gotta bail for just a little while. I'll be back. The thread seems to have slowed down anyway.

compared to how it was doing? yea for sure :rotfl this is my favorite thread on the site, except the expendables thread o course ;)

Last edited:
I've gotta tell Bliss to start at page 50 and just be ready for a long, entertaining read. ;)

That is is! And I'm impressed you could keep from going on and on about Andy.

*Puts on a red headed wig & cowgirl hat since Jessie ain't here*

Yee-haw!

Are you.....trying to replace me? Because I will not be put back into storage. I won't! I CAN'T GO BACK THERE!! *hyperventilates*:gah:

No worries sheriff, I have more important things to do like saving the universe!

You....have more important things than ME? :monkey2:monkey2

But I thought you were so dedicated to your Andy. *GASP* Does this mean you're gonna permanently be a part of our Round Up Gang?! Oh boy howdy! Just wait 'til I tell The Prospector!!!

Sorry Buzz, but Jessie and I have somewhat of an...intimate relationship.
tumblr_kx8710tiEM1qza6kro1_500.jpg

Well, she does with me anyway. ;)

Oh well I wasn't THAT interested in you. I didn't realize you'd be so 'Andy this, Andy that'.

Back