Toy Story Sig group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah. No sleep for this cowboy last night. Oh well.

I'm expecting a text from her sometime this morning. The only reason she wouldn't join is because there would be a lot of temptation to buy more toys! And we're both trying to save up to move in together. Heh. But I hope she will join and I know that if she does she'll want Jessie. We've been designated Woody & Jessie for a while now. Here's the key ring I made to honor our friendship:
WoodyandJessieKeyChain.png

:)
That's her and I in the photo key ring too, I'm on the right. We both look a lot different now though!

Gah. No sleep for this cowboy last night. Oh well.

I'm expecting a text from her sometime this morning. The only reason she wouldn't join is because there would be a lot of temptation to buy more toys! And we're both trying to save up to move in together. Heh. But I hope she will join and I know that if she does she'll want Jessie. We've been designated Woody & Jessie for a while now. Here's the key ring I made to honor our friendship:
WoodyandJessieKeyChain.png

:)
That's her and I in the photo key ring too, I'm on the right. We both look a lot different now though!

haha yeah this would be the worst place for her. Cool little pic/story

Tienes un amigo en mí !

Yay!
Im surprised how quick this group got so many members.
Welcome to Sunnyside everyone!

Same here! Did not expect this much interest in such short time! :lol

Luckily I had pretty much all character pictures and sig templates saved beforehand, so that I could make them relativily quickly! :rock

All the interest is definitely appreciated though! :bow
Just browsing through this thread looking at all the different sigs and avi's is awesome!!!

Back