Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toynami/Cinemaquette presents: BATWING & (coming soon) BATMOBILE.

To be honest, I would love to see what other stuff do you have in your house man, I think I saw a Michael Myers mask.

I am a big Halloween fan

The cool thing about the Batwing (I got it in yesterday) is that it's BAD ASS. Bad thing is that one of my wings is noticeably concave where the other is perfect. Lame.

take pics irmoballen.
I wanna see yours.

I just bought a Lamborghini that is in scale with the Batmobile.

I may have to take pics of the Lambo next to the Batmobile when the Batmobile comes in.

My Lambo cost too much though.... 5K

I just bought a Lamborghini that is in scale with the Batmobile.

I may have to take pics of the Lambo next to the Batmobile when the Batmobile comes in.

My Lambo cost too much though.... 5K

wow would love to see that lambo, and yes I love michael myers , I scared the crap out of so many people back in the day, this is the garage where I have many original Mexican wreslers masks , and some make ups that I have done , I always dress up on Halloween lol. my mane cinemaquetts and my Steve Wang collection I have at the house :)

The cool thing about the Batwing (I got it in yesterday) is that it's BAD ASS. Bad thing is that one of my wings is noticeably concave where the other is perfect. Lame.

you will need to send it back , they are doing a recall on all batwings due to many problems , cracked wings and stuff , George wants them perfect so he is recalling all, but the next shipment may take 2 or 3 months , so there will be a long wait , I'm glad mine was perfect I would not be able to wait lol

you will need to send it back , they are doing a recall on all batwings due to many problems , cracked wings and stuff , George wants them perfect so he is recalling all, but the next shipment may take 2 or 3 months , so there will be a long wait , I'm glad mine was perfect I would not be able to wait lol

Thanks for the info, but how did you find out about this? Just curious.

And JEDSTER, I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow. I'll try and get some of the small paint problems in the pics too.

meinbatwing.jpg

:rotfl

That's great.

Thanks for the info, but how did you find out about this? Just curious.

And JEDSTER, I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow. I'll try and get some of the small paint problems in the pics too.

oh you got paint problems too ?

wow would love to see that lambo, and yes I love michael myers , I scared the crap out of so many people back in the day, this is the garage where I have many original Mexican wreslers masks , and some make ups that I have done , I always dress up on Halloween lol. my mane cinemaquetts and my Steve Wang collection I have at the house :)

I will try and get some picture of the Lamborghini.

It's the Lamborghini Reventon Roadster.
I figured Bruce Wayne would want a 1.4 Million car to drive.

In the Nolan movies, he drives the Murcielago. But in my world, Bruce drives the Reventon.

I wanna see some pics Irmoballen

can someone post a picture of this next to the hot toys batmobile?

Mine will Arive soon (otherwise I had it today but the man of the lcs got sick so now I have to wait until he sends it to me:().

When I got mine I will make pictures next to the Hot Toys Tumbler.
or if someone is faster then me then it offcourse would be great:D.

The Batmobile isn't out yet or am I missing something.

My LCS said that the Batmobile is delayed so I have to wait a little more for the Toynami Batmobile.

The Batwing or the Batmobile ?

The BATWING. There aren't too many Batwing collectibles available.

I'm actually thinking about picking one up for myself. But waiting to see the inhand pics...worried it's going to be too cheap (plastic) looking.

Back