Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I paid $189.00 plus $48.00 shipping and that was it.

Thanks. I'm planning to have it shipped to my brother in California and have him bring it to my country when he comes home. If I have it shipped directly to my country, it will definitely be taxed by customs

Thanks. I'm planning to have it shipped to my brother in California and have him bring it to my country when he comes home. If I have it shipped directly to my country, it will definitely be taxed by customs

I dont know where U live of where U bought the Toys Legend version.
Because my Ebay seller djfungshing listed a lower value on the box to avoid any extra charges.

It was sent out the 16th, and I received it today (25th)

A great purchase! Still waiting to complete my Bruce Wayne kit, but it looks great in the detolf!

Because my Ebay seller djfungshing listed a lower value on the box to avoid any extra charges.

A great purchase! Still waiting to complete my Bruce Wayne kit, but it looks great in the detolf!

Hey I just want a little clarification and confirmation. The seller you bought from is djfungshing right? And you just received the armory correct?

I ask because I just placed an order from him (currently located in china), he says he doesn't have any in stock at the moment, but will be getting more by the end of this month. So I just wanted to confirm that he is reliable.

Hey I just want a little clarification and confirmation. The seller you bought from is djfungshing right? And you just received the armory correct?

I ask because I just placed an order from him (currently located in china), he says he doesn't have any in stock at the moment, but will be getting more by the end of this month. So I just wanted to confirm that he is reliable.

Yep! That is the same seller, I used.
He always answered my questions, and shipped it out, well packaged and no problems with customs or anything, cause of the lower value he listed on the shipping box.
So all's great! :clap

finally mine arrived today

XoF9Ezh.jpg

uDAlA2i.jpg

25oqwNz.jpg

Looks great! Who did you order from?

I need me one of these.

*BB Gordon tumbler gif*

Seller djfungshing told me he's getting his stock on wed, which means ill be getting it 2-3 days after.

Can't wait!!

I just wanna take a moment to say: I really don't know what inaccuracies this set has...even so, it looks kickass! And the price point, well, HT hasn't announced this version, but when they do, it'll definitely cost an arm and a leg. Seeing as how the price for the HoA, a friggin box that comes with stickers is unreasonable, I'm pretty sure a display set like this with moving parts will be in the $300-500 area.

Get it fellas! Don't regret later!

Looks real good but waiting for HT to do one. Love the pics guys.

Thought something looked odd about the proportions of the suit. Shouldn't have gloves/hands ...

batman-dark-knight-movie-8.jpg

Take 'em off. Arms still may be a bit long proportionally (which makes it look a little feminine), but taking the gloves off should help.

SnakeDoc

I totally agree!
Suit with hands sucks, they actually don't allow him to look like the suit.
So I don't display mine this way. Anyway, I'd like to keep gloves in sight, so here is my idea:

I've used one thick office clip, some super-glue to glue it into the grid, little epoxy to make it look like it's welded on and some silver paint inside and outside. I'm using the build in magnets to attach them. So easy!

Does anyone know if the belt is removable on the suit so you can replace it with the spare one that comes with the DX12? I apologise if these has been asked and answered previously. :peace

Back